Skunky's ECW REVOLUTION - *LIVING DANGEROUSLY 98* ADDED (ARENA, TNN & ALL 1997 PPVs)

skunkypants

1 minute ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Any chance of classic ECW arenas from 1994 through 1996.

Im making my way through the PPVs. I might take a quick side step and make one early ECW arena based on Eastern Championship Wrestling, but I'd want to wait until the bug is fixed with the patterns on the stage area first. 

• Like 1

I absolutely love the NTR '97 Arena.. Your Arena's are Simply Remarkable and legit every time you release them It makes me wanna watch the PPV (which I do actually haha).. I can't wait to see what you release next..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

I live in Mass. and used to go to every EXE ev3nt in Revere but can't for the life of me remember what the arena looked like.  I just remember the entrance was right through the crowd.

8 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

I absolutely love the NTR '97 Arena.. Your Arena's are Simply Remarkable and legit every time you release them It makes me wanna watch the PPV (which I do actually haha).. I can't wait to see what you release next..

Thanks man! Im trying to give each one a unique feel so that they're different to play in. Especially since with the Modern WWE arenas in the game each one feels the same. 

Living Dangerously 98 is up next. Getting started on it right now

Amazing as always.. Wrestlepalooza next?..

and my Hardcore Heaven '97 is still jacked up.. It's the ECW Hardcore TV arena I think..

Edited by EvolutionIV

8 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Amazing as always.. Wrestlepalooza next?..

and my Hardcore Heaven '97 is still jacked up.. It's the ECW Hardcore TV arena I think..

Yup. Wrestlepalooza is next. 

I think I've figured out what's up. For a few of my shows, I copied the show and changed the arena. In doing that when I upload to CC is doesn't upload with the correct arena. You can download my HH 97 arena on its own and edit the show though. From now on I'm making a new show each time so that shouldn't happen.

13 minutes ago, easygee said:

I lovr playing in the hardcore heaven 97 arena awesome stuff mate

Love to hear it! If you like HH 97, check out a couple more, I try and add unique touches in each one

1 minute ago, skunkypants said:

Yup. Wrestlepalooza is next. 

I think I've figured out what's up. For a few of my shows, I copied the show and changed the arena. In doing that when I upload to CC is doesn't upload with the correct arena. You can download my HH 97 arena on its own and edit the show though. From now on I'm making a new show each time so that shouldn't happen.

Easy fix thanks.. idk why I didn't think of that lol..

9 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Easy fix thanks.. idk why I didn't think of that lol..

No worries. Im just glad I was able to figure it out!

3 minutes ago, easygee said:

Do you make wrestlers also mate ?

No, I've never been able to do the face/morphing properly. But I'm about to start work on some attires for @EXecutionerX85's Shane Douglas. No solid timetable on that though.

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys! I know I've dropped the ball. I paused my arena creation to work on making Shane Douglas attires for each of my released arenas and then just recently a freelance script writing gig has been eating up my free time.

I'll hopefully be posting my first 4 Douglas attires tonight/tomorrow and then be back into creating arenas this weekend. Next up is Wrestlepalooza 98!

3 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Sorry guys! I know I've dropped the ball. I paused my arena creation to work on making Shane Douglas attires for each of my released arenas and then just recently a freelance script writing gig has been eating up my free time.

I'll hopefully be posting my first 4 Douglas attires tonight/tomorrow and then be back into creating arenas this weekend. Next up is Wrestlepalooza 98!

I can't wait to see what Douglas attires you created.. He one of my Favorite ECW guys..