Skunky's ECW REVOLUTION - *LIVING DANGEROUSLY 98* ADDED (ARENA, TNN & ALL 1997 PPVs)

skunkypants

FUCK the PG Era! It's time to get back to the way things were and start LIVING DANGEROUSLY! Show and Arena are up on CC now!

315lder.jpg

2iqhh14.jpg

2je3m.jpg

ECW NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER 1997

2ijkby9.jpg

6r4ugx.jpg

15cymat.jpg

ECW HARDCORE HEAVEN 1997

2ekm6xd.jpg

126fif4.jpg

9kccq8.jpg

ECW ARENA - 1999-2000

20sucuc.jpg

r1friq.jpg

ECW ON TNN - 1999-2000

34rdgjl.jpg

jtnuvr.jpg

35b5mih.jpg

ECW BARELY LEGAL

34j3fxd.jpg

281hnbm.jpg

Edited by skunkypants
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

20 hours ago, ZDK said:

Great work as always Skunky!! I live in Philly and you captured the heart and soul of  Arena 2300 (ECW Arena).  I cant start my Universe with out you---THANK YOU.

@ZDK that's the best compliment I could ask for. I'm trying my best to get as many accurate arenas up on CC before the search gets flooded with people slapping low res logos from the internet on a basic arena and then calling it "Novemeber 2 Remember" or whatever. 

14 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Amazing as always and I'll be using these whenever I can fill up my ECW profile for the Universe..

Thanks @EvolutionIV. Hopefully by then I'll have a few more up.

19 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Just downloaded your ecw arena. Looks great man 

Thanks @ReLL7thirty check out some of the others when you get a chance. Would love to hear your thoughts....

11 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Jusus christ - when I saw the blue mats! Love your work mate. Just so good. Please do something with the Hammersmith CAA!

@NickBreaker did you grab the ECW on TNN one? That one takes place in the Hammerstein

Edited by skunkypants
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

Great to hear, will get it tomorrow. We just need some ECW guys to go in them with RVD & Rhyno. You never know when Justin Credible & Jerry Lynn could make an appearance.... @EXecutionerX85

Man oh man I can't wait for that. The level of detail you guys did last year was nuts!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skunkypants said:
22 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Amazing as always and I'll be using these whenever I can fill up my ECW profile for the Universe..

Thanks @EvolutionIV. Hopefully by then I'll have a few more up.

Oh man you have no idea how pumped I am for this I already deleted RAW,SmackDown & NXT and loaded your TNN & Hardcore TV shows on Friday & Saturday Nights.. I just need the bodies to fill them up and start having some fun cause these Arenas look really dope..

• Like 1

***UPDATED 10/21/17*** HARDCORE HEAVEN 1997

Just updated the 1st post, Hardcore Heaven 1997 has been uploaded to CC. Did my best to simulate the entrance way and the closeness that the whole PPV was shot. Next up, November to Remember 1997...

ECW HARDCORE HEAVEN 1997

2ekm6xd.jpg

126fif4.jpg

9kccq8.jpg

3 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Awesome work grabbing this now.. 2 things and they're very small I'm sure I can fix them myself, but you mixed up the turnbuckle colors and the logo on the ring apron skirts..

Glad you brought that up. It’s a choice I have to make on most of the arenas because of how they positioned the cameras in ECW. The way I’ve laid things out is so that when you’re playing, the Hardcore Heaven logo ring apron is on the hard camera side like the actual PPV. If I had laid it out accurately then the big ECW logo would be the main apron you’d see and I didn’t think that gave off the same vibe. 

3 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Glad you brought that up. It’s a choice I have to make on most of the arenas because of how they positioned the cameras in ECW. The way I’ve laid things out is so that when you’re playing, the Hardcore Heaven logo ring apron is on the hard camera side like the actual PPV. If I had laid it out accurately then the big ECW logo would be the main apron you’d see and I didn’t think that gave off the same vibe. 

Oh I get it, I should've known it was for that reason.. IDK why but I'm only able to play 1 on 1 matches with 2 of your arenas i'm sure that's 2k's fault and not yours.. Ij ust didnt know if you or anyone else had the same problem..

44 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Oh I get it, I should've known it was for that reason.. IDK why but I'm only able to play 1 on 1 matches with 2 of your arenas i'm sure that's 2k's fault and not yours.. Ij ust didnt know if you or anyone else had the same problem..

Really??? That’s bizarre....doesn’t happend for me. Which arenas do that?

2 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Really??? That’s bizarre....doesn’t happend for me. Which arenas do that?

Barely Legal & Hardcore Heaven.. I can use ECW on TNN & Hardcore TV in 1on1 matches..

3 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Barely Legal & Hardcore Heaven.. I can use ECW on TNN & Hardcore TV in 1on1 matches..

Hmmm.... Did you download my shows as well? Or did you make your own? Is there any way you could try re-downloading?

3 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Epic work again, man. Gonna grab these asap!

Thanks @Tyrant185! Enjoy them! If you run into the same problem that @EvolutionIV is having can you let me know?

• Like 1

Simply beautiful work brings tears to my eyes to see these created so accurately now the wait game is on for some ECW Stars to appear online. Anyway amazing work love all the little details you add to bring these to life.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Hmmm.... Did you download my shows as well? Or did you make your own? Is there any way you could try re-downloading?

Thanks @Tyrant185! Enjoy them! If you run into the same problem that @EvolutionIV is having can you let me know?

I guess it's cause I didn't download the shows as well, my bad man lol.. I didn't realize or I forgot that I downloaded the shows for TNN & HC TV as well as the Arenas.. Now I know I need to download both to play with them when not in Universe mode..

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

I guess it's cause I didn't download the shows as well, my bad man lol.. I didn't realize or I forgot that I downloaded the shows for TNN & HC TV as well as the Arenas.. Now I know I need to download both to play with them when not in Universe mode..

Nice thanks for checking that out. Saves me the exhausting experience of having to deal with 2k’s horrible support lol. 

5 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Nice thanks for checking that out. Saves me the exhausting experience of having to deal with 2k’s horrible support lol. 

the only thing though is when I selected HH 97 or BL.. it wasn't the arena you see in the screen shots... it was like the Hardcore TV arena..

Edited by EvolutionIV

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 3:14 PM, dyn0myteCAW said:

Now I regret not doing my ECW project this year.

Any reason why you're not doing it? We could all REALLY use the greatness you put out last year!

I was away for two weeks on vacation and while I was gone the new patch has now created an issue with patterns on the stage area in Venue 8 which was the main arena I was using so that blows. Thankfully I think I'm at a point where using the NXT arena will work. Either way I've just uploaded November to Remember 1997 to CC. Moving onto Living Dangerously 1998 next! 

2ijkby9.jpg

6r4ugx.jpg

15cymat.jpg

Edited by skunkypants