wanna another pool on my home for my pet "fokblas"

ahmedady

wanna another pool on my home for my new crocodile not more !

if i don't get it on the next 3 days i will not feel bad when i leave my crocodile eat you ! @Bro-HiPcavallo you who make the home so if i don't get it you will be the first dinner for fokblas . 

7 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

Here you go @ahmedady

IMG_1544.jpg

You should be able to get that on the roof without putting too much weight on it. The pool even has a shelter on it so Fokblas has some shade to protect him from the sun.

You're welcome, bro.

he very huge for this baby pool ! he eat this pool you only have 2 days now

9 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

You want a pool on your home? Surely there would be more space for it outside your home, bro.

i don't know do what you want but if i don't get the pool on 2 days from now you all will be a meal for fokblas 

You asked for a swimming pool on your roof, with 3 days notice. This is a pretty major renovation you're talking about here. Your roof isn't designed to accomodate a swimming pool, and the foundation in its current state isn't strong enough to support the extra weight. I'm not a miracle worker, if you want a decent pool on your roof, then you're going to have to give me a decent, realistic timeframe. Otherwise that kiddie pool is the best you're going to get, bro.

On 10/16/2017 at 12:05 PM, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

You asked for a swimming pool on your roof, with 3 days notice. This is a pretty major renovation you're talking about here. Your roof isn't designed to accomodate a swimming pool, and the foundation in its current state isn't strong enough to support the extra weight. I'm not a miracle worker, if you want a decent pool on your roof, then you're going to have to give me a decent, realistic timeframe. Otherwise that kiddie pool is the best you're going to get, bro.

I DON'T CARE... 1 DAY AND I THREATEAN YOU AGAIN IF I DON'T GET THE POOL YOU WILL BE THE FIRST MEAL !   

On 10/18/2017 at 6:02 AM, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

Sorry @ahmedady but I need to prioritise my health and safety over your swimming pool needs. Sadly this means I had to hire Adam Sandler to murder Fokblas.

IMG_1550.gif

You will have your swimming pool in a week, bro.

ok ! you have 6 days !

• Bliss 1

On 10/26/2017 at 8:57 AM, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

@ahmedady here's your pool, bro.

IMG_1589.jpg

Sorry Fokblas is no longer around to enjoy it :( 

On 10/26/2017 at 11:31 PM, Penguin said:

Fokblas was a stupid name btw.

On 10/27/2017 at 12:58 AM, Steenalizer said:

It may be stupid, but at least he was given a name. What kind of parents name their child after their own species, Penguin?!

Last week iam not active here because i have a war against Biology + chemistiry + arabic + english + french  + maths and fokblas killed:( 

On 10/27/2017 at 8:58 AM, Steenalizer said:

It may be stupid, but at least he was given a name. What kind of parents name their child after their own species, Penguin?!

Who says I don't have a name? It's just your simple minds can't comprehend its greatness!

8 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Last week iam not active here because i have a war against Biology + chemistiry + arabic + english + french  + maths and fokblas killed:( 

Git Gud at pet owning, scrub.

14 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

@Steenalizer to be fair my name is 100% original. You see I was the first penguin, the species was named after me, bro.

Thanks HiPcavallo for defending my honour <3

Did you just thank yourself for defending your own honour?

It’s been months since you told the mods you wanted to be Raven Creed and they still wont let you! Now they won’t even let you be Penguin?! It’s like some kind of witch pursuit thingie!

• Bliss 1