WEDF Lashing Back 4 --- WWE 2K17 CPV

WEDFederation

Wasn't sure where to post this since there isn't a section for Virtual Wrestling shows.

WEDF Lashing Back 4 CPV

This is the first CPV of Season 4 and the fallout CPV of RassleMania 4 featuring gameplay and scenes from WWE 2K17.  This will be the final CPV on WWE 2K17, however the up coming RAW and Smackdown episodes following will take place on 17 before WEDF makes its move to WWE 2K18!

Tonight, 8 matches are scheduled to take place as the future of the WEDF will continue to be determined as the whole landscape continues to be shaken up by the WEDF Draft Lottery as well as the Championship scene.  Tonight, one brand could have both World Championships, Championships could switch brands or a brand could come out without a World Championship.

WEDF Chairman Shane McMahon is scheduled to make an appearance and will make a few announcements regarding the future figurehead of RAW as well as an announcement regarding the draft lottery.  How Will Shane continue to shake things up?

The Card:

WEDF Tag Team Championship:
The Dream Team (c) vs The Renaissance

Intercontinental Championship:
Evan Bourne (c) vs Duke Ammons vs Smokey

United States Championship:
Evan O'Shea (c) vs Chris Jericho vs Drew McIntyre vs Ted DiBiase

Singles Match:
Joshua Bishop vs Roman Reigns

Singles Match:
Danny Jackpot vs Bray Wyatt

Singles Match:
CM Punk vs Bobby Lashley
If Punk wins, Bret Hart is out of control of Smackdown, if Lashley wins, Punk and The Shield are fired!

World Heavyweight Championship:
Kurt Angle (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

WEDF Championship:
Samoa Joe (c) vs John Cena

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialwedf
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialWEDF
Wiki: http://www.caw.wikia.com/wiki/WEDF

If you like what you see from the WEDF Universe, feel free to subscribe, like or comment!

Edit: There are a few commentary break ups, we're working on trying to get those fixed permanently in the future.

• Haitch 1

Please don't make topics just to promote your YouTube videos, we've had a lot of leeches just join the forum just to post their videos, contribute to the forum before you take from it 

• Bliss 1

Alright my bad, sorry I didn't know about all that.  The forums I've been on were mostly forums for virtual wrestling/CAW shows and none of them exist anymore due to the community becoming non-existent and becoming separated from each other, but I see why a lot of people don't stay around when they don't feel welcome.

• Sad 1

Well I'm sorry you feel that way but it's very annoying to see lads join the forum just to spam their YouTube channel, now there is a video thread somewhere on the forum but it's a waste of time quite frankly no one comments on each others videos and it's always the same either universe mode or "PPVs"  

3 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Please don't make topics just to promote your YouTube videos, we've had a lot of leeches just join the forum just to post their videos, contribute to the forum before you take from it 

I'm honestly shocked at the rudeness of this reply.

"Leeches"?! How on earth is promoting something that may be of interest to others, "leeching"? It's not as though an online forum has a finite number of resources. If you're not interested in a topic, then simply don't click on it. There will be others that may take interest in it.

How on earth is a community supposed to thrive when you have such a hostile attitude? Why not instead welcome new members instead? If you're not interested in the OP's videos, then simply don't say anything at all.

At least I now know for the future to not bother promoting my videos, if this is the hostile attitude I'll receive!

16 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Who are you?

Someone who has a problem with your hostile attitude.

See, that right there is exactly your problem. Instead of taking on board my points, you instead decided to dismiss it in the most condescending manner you could think of. Seriously, what is the need with your rudeness? Perhaps if you could converse as a polite human being instead of being a complete snob, we might be able to reach an understanding.

I don't know who you are lad but I don't like to see lads join the forum just so they can spam topics about their youtube channel, it became a problem about a year or two ago, big enough that the mods added a rule to the official rules list that you couldn't promote your youtube channel, so anytime I see a guy blatantly sign up here just to shill out their "content" I'll have a word with them and if you don't like it......tough block me and move on

• Bliss 1

As Joey said..

Creation Forum Rules:

3.      YouTube videos of your creations are considered advertising and will be removed. It is allowed however when the videos are helpful(I.E. tutorials)

Give me a few minutes and I'll create the official video topic like we had last year.. I guess  that means I gotta moderate. :(

• Bliss 1

• Penguin locked this topic