blacksheep's herd 2k18 (Attire Updates & New Previews)

mrblacksheep

He literally stole my caw somehow. Reupload is always off on all my caws. Every logo and detail of the attires are exactly like mine. Even the pose. This was no coincidence. Only thing different is the hair, neck shape and the face Texture. And they didn't even bother with a victory animation or custom entrance.

Edited by mrblacksheep

Guest JstarOTR

Hey Fella, 

I saw your caw, liked it, downloaded it and still have it (face photo glitched occurred and the detail wasn't there)If you read the description i gave you credit. I originally had mine up without tats honestly that's all I was after the tattoos. I'll gladly change the attires if it truly is an issue. To say I stole your caw while I have a different face texture/structure body morph ((hair) on 1st att) is a reach. The 1st attire was tweaked but the glitch shows your attire still. the 2nd attire is all you my man gave you props in descript but that will be changed when I get back home

1 hour ago, Guest JstarOTR said:

Hey Fella, 

I saw your caw, liked it, downloaded it and still have it (face photo glitched occurred and the detail wasn't there)If you read the description i gave you credit. I originally had mine up without tats honestly that's all I was after the tattoos. I'll gladly change the attires if it truly is an issue. To say I stole your caw while I have a different face texture/structure body morph ((hair) on 1st att) is a reach. The 1st attire was tweaked but the glitch shows your attire still. the 2nd attire is all you my man gave you props in descript but that will be changed when I get back home

If all you wanted were her tattoos, all you had to do was ask. Several people have asked me for my logos/textures in the past and I was happy to give it to them. And maybe stole was too strong of a word, but I say stole because both attires are exactly the same. The first attire can't have possibly glitched because there were no custom logos on it. Also you gave credit for the 2nd attire but didn't even give me credit for the tats. I busted my ass redoing her arm tattoos from scratch. It's an issue because I put a lot of effort into the attires and tats only for you to partially credit me. But this is where I'll leave it and I'll close the other thread.

Well that's a lie. There was nothing wrong with the face photo or logo's they are perfect and so is her face. if he wanted to make his own face then fine but dont upload it just keep it for yourself. I'm sure he just copied your moveset, entrance and victory as well. I made an NXT Era Seth Rollins, NXT Era Dean Ambrose and NXT Era Roman Reigns and when I copied there entrance and victory it shows up blank on CC so I'm sure that's what he did here. This must have taken blacksheep  a lot of work not cool dude not at all.

More WIP updated and added.

Daffney is the only only WIP I put some work into.

Added the close up face shots of Taya & Mschif because I was having some trouble. Without hair they look okay, but as soon as you add it, it changes their look almost drastically.

Edited by mrblacksheep

3 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

More WIP updated and added.

Daffney is the only only WIP I put some work into.

Added the close up face shots of Taya & Mschif because I was having some trouble. Without hair they look okay, but as soon as you add it, it changes their look almost drastically.

Your updates are looking good. I like everyone your making. Su Yung is the one i'm waiting for the most.

23 hours ago, ObsessedW/divas said:

OMG these are really good! I am jealous of your logo creating skills. Im trying to turn my Cheerleader Melissa into a Mariposa as well but having no luck haha.

Took me about an hour to do the diamond designs and the mask was a bitch to make. The easiest thing was the moveset for obvious reasons.

20 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Your updates are looking good. I like everyone your making. Su Yung is the one i'm waiting for the most.

Su Yung I actually wanted to work on and release release on Halloween, but...things.

Daffney & Su Yung Previews added.

On 11/5/2017 at 10:48 PM, Guest Draconii-Rak said:

Will you do a Sarita attire for Sarah Stock too?

Anyway, looking forward for MsChif, Daffney and Del Rey *_*

Yes.

On 11/5/2017 at 11:31 PM, KingE94 said:

Gotta download that Su Yung whenever you upload her!!!!!!

Also, as a request, can you try to make Andrade "Cien" Almas??? That's if you have time to create him...

I don't do requests anymore. And the only male caws I make are Personal Caws.

Daffney, Su Yung & Madison Eagles Updated & Uplaoded.

Su Yung added second attire and minor changes ti entrance attire

Madison Eagles - Made her skin tone a bit more vibrant

7 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

I got Yung and she's perfect great job.

Cool.

Taya Valkyrie updated.

As for her entrance gear for her first attire, I would have to change her trunks since they are not compatible with long robes.

Asuka's robe is probably the best match but isn't compatible with her hair and probably the boots as well.