blacksheep's herd 2k18 (Attire Updates & New Previews)

mrblacksheep

20 hours ago, ItsMeMAB said:

Will definitely be grabbing Madison Eagles when she's up to go alongside Cheerleader Melissa and Mia Yim. Great stuff! Will you be creating Taya this year?

Yes, she's on my list. As far as GFW/TNA goes,Taylor Wilde, Daffney, Sarita & Angel Rose/Diamante are also on my list. Was going to do Cherry Bomb & Allysin Kay, but I saw your Thread, I think I'll wait for yours.

Edited by mrblacksheep

19 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

Yes, she's on my list. As far as GFW/TNA goes,Taylor Wilde, Daffney, Sarita & Angel Rose/Diamante are also on my list. Was going to do Cherry Bomb & Allysin Kay, but I saw your Thread, I think I'll wait for yours.

I'm so excited 

3 hours ago, Nickmoney23 said:

Are u making jordyanne Grace next

I'm prioritizing right now. Bigger names & MYC names first. Jordynne will have to wait.

2 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Mercedes looks awesome. Really looking forward to her. I'm sure she will get you a lot of downloads How many logo's are the tattoo's ?

I think there are about 9 logos for tats. Her gear (at least for her first attire) is made from in game logos. But I'm pretty sure none of the logo will go missing. I've been pretty careful with that .

2 hours ago, Righteous said:

Good looking women as always bro. Will definitely be grabbing them.

Thanks.

On 10/31/2017 at 2:48 PM, mrblacksheep said:

I think there are about 9 logos for tats. Her gear (at least for her first attire) is made from in game logos. But I'm pretty sure none of the logo will go missing. I've been pretty careful with that .

Cool from what I can see they look really good. Her face too. She's one of the best in ring. I'm excited and can't wait to add her.

5 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

Mercedes Martinez Uploaded. (Took down Mariposa for her. Will reup when I reach silver rank.)

I got Mercedes. Awesome job on all her tats they look great. She's going to be one of my most used females thanks for making her. Great job she's perfect.

Hey bud for names after you write Mercedes put one space then pull the right trigger to go to the next line then write Martinez. Even though it's on 2 lines when in game/during the entrance it will be presented on all one line.

1 hour ago, KeithMajors said:

Hey bud for names after you write Mercedes put one space then pull the right trigger to go to the next line then write Martinez. Even though it's on 2 lines when in game/during the entrance it will be presented on all one line.

Gotcha.