WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

14 hours ago, Jebus said:

nWo Hogan's 2nd attire has the glitch.

Can anyone else confirm?  Both tested when rereleased, all were fixed... Shouldn't be any issues, as all logos were reloaded.  Wondering if you may just need to redownload.

Which logos are missing on what you grabbed?

Edited by WolfgangJT

26 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Can anyone else confirm?  Both tested when rereleased, all were fixed... Shouldn't be any issues, as all logos were reloaded.  Wondering if you may just need to redownload.

Which logos are missing on what you grabbed?

Left Leg logo on solely the 2nd attire and the 2 face logos between the right sideburn and the first of the 2 handle bars on both attires. I think uploading the 3 logos would do fine.

5 hours ago, Jebus said:

Left Leg logo on solely the 2nd attire and the 2 face logos between the right sideburn and the first of the 2 handle bars on both attires. I think uploading the 3 logos would do fine.

I just double checked both the wolfpack attire and the nwo hollywood attire and i got no issues at all , not missing anything.

11/20:  WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man's Cody Rhodes and Stardust now previewed.

We are nearing completion of these so should be uploading soon...then I'll be going back and fixing the Hogan, Helms, and Hurricane logos and reuploading secondary versions.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Too Sweet 1

27 minutes ago, Big Booty Daddy said:

That Cody is Too Sweet !! Any chance of doing a wwe version of him from his IC title run ?? 

Possible once I sort the logo issues on Hollywood Hogan and the Helms/Hurricane. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GJFR said:

Which logo issues do you speak?

Several people are saying they are getting the logo missing glitch on them.

52 minutes ago, Righteous said:

See, now you gonna make me have to start a Cody Rhodes moveset! Darn you and your awesome caws.

Already got the moveset covered.  I can send your way and you let me know if you see any changes... It's built from the Cody we released last year.

edit, just sent to you. 

Edited by WolfgangJT