WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

21 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Definitely possible.  Been a while since Bhangra or I have made him.

The one ya'll made a few years back is STILL the best Benjamin caw ever, period. 

14 hours ago, SmarOneNine said:

Please do the wolfpack attire.

Will be.  I'll also be changing the first attire to the Hulkamania Addicted shit and no beard...Bhangra will be keeping the bearded Hulkamania attire

• Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Will be.  I'll also be changing the first attire to the Hulkamania Addicted shit and no beard...Bhangra will be keeping the bearded Hulkamania attire

Awesome Man! Cant Wait! Ive been dying for that attire its my favorite look hes had as heel hogan.....When can we expect him ready for download? thanks

74caaa957f0651fa6007d0533c3c83fe--boxing   7a20aba1a8ef25a57dba642150047faa--hulk-h

25 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

not much longer, aim is by Friday or end of weekend...nWo slot attire 2 now previewed.

O hell yeah! Theres the wolfpack attire!!  looks sick man!!

16 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

All 4 final attires now previewed!!!

They all look great man!  But Its stupid how they dont have a better fitting bandana for caw's thats the only thing that looks odd is the way it fits his head but i know its outta your control.

• Thanks 1

Figure updates coming....finally took it in game.   Was way oversized with the initial choices,  got better ones now.  Pics to be retaken with new body figures soon.

EDIT:  new figs (WCW Hollywood more in shape version)::

11-3-2017_12-09-25_AM.png
11-3-2017_12-09-28_AM.png
11-3-2017_12-09-32_AM.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Too Sweet 2

Dude your Hogans are all sick man!   The only thing i noticed is on all 4 hogans the eye brows seem to be missing? did you use logos for his eyebrows or am i just not seeing them?

ZwJhrJy.png

oh crap..gotta take them down and start the face import section again.  Looks like the face import erased due to that logo glitch.  I should be able to get fixed tomorrow or in the next few days.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Too Sweet 1