WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

I always credit....anyone that's seen my topics over the years in collabs knows there's no problem there.  ;) 

PT = Paint tool...i.e any textures you did for a shirt/attire wise, etc.

Edited by WolfgangJT

6 minutes ago, down16 said:

I will do a video when I make him and send to you 

Hold on....a video?  If you are only doing in-game shirt, coat, pants, etc...lol...let's not get ahead of ourselves...you know I can do that on my own, right?

This is not a hard attire. 

55cb914951207e1d5b94744e1859553d--divisi

Edited by WolfgangJT

ok, yeah, that's simple.  I'll do it on my own later.  No need for the help.  That's not exactly the hardest logo to find.

impactlogo.png

Edited by WolfgangJT

You & Bman Still are still my favorite caw makers of all time ..since the svr days its just a shame your on XB1 because this caw is perfect not just the texture but the morphing is fantastic well done Wolf!

1 hour ago, down16 said:

@WolfgangJT when si TNA helms coming

Much later after downloads come up.  It wouldn't be worth one of my first 5 slots.  Something that simple,  just make it for your game.  I'll do one once I get more upload slots.

Edited by WolfgangJT

Hulk Hogan figures and match attire of attire 1 now previewed.  Face update coming soon to show the changes in the mouth.

Hoganmatchattire1.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Really liking the update from you and Bhangra, bro. Some real solid work on show here.

I like what you've gone for with the belt, and I'm impressed that you were able to line it up so well as I had a complete nightmare lining up Carmella's waistband. However I can't help but feel that the texture overall brings it down a bit though in comparison to the 3D belt, as it looks a little jagged around the edges and has no light reflecting off of it. Not sure if the jagged edges were intended or not but it feels a little out of place on the eye (or at least mine lol, I can't speak for everyone else).

Either way I can't wait to grab this on the PS4 side when it goes up. Keep up the great work :cool:

25 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Really liking the update from you and Bhangra, bro. Some real solid work on show here.

I like what you've gone for with the belt, and I'm impressed that you were able to line it up so well as I had a complete nightmare lining up Carmella's waistband. However I can't help but feel that the texture overall brings it down a bit though in comparison to the 3D belt, as it looks a little jagged around the edges and has no light reflecting off of it. Not sure if the jagged edges were intended or not but it feels a little out of place on the eye (or at least mine lol, I can't speak for everyone else).

Either way I can't wait to grab this on the PS4 side when it goes up. Keep up the great work :cool:

Might be able to solve those issues.  The jagged actually is coming due to the stitching in the texture after it is stretched (have to do a majority stretch due to the embossing...in pieces, the PT edges would also emboss).  Could technically just work that out of the texture and make some solid lines there instead and see if I can work in some in game stitching (if we have the points). Might also have an idea on the light (layers permitting...think we still have more than enough if I remember right).  I'll check into it. 

Personally trying to avoid using the in game belt if possible, as it sits much lower on the body, which makes you have to go with lower tights.  Also elongates the abs doing that.  I'll see if we can alleviate some of the issues before opting that route,.

Thanks for the feedback.  :)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1