WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

12 hours ago, Ramenmaker MD said:

I'm wondering can you use this hair or see if it looks good.. Cuz I think ppl had a problem with detracts hair choices for Jericho... https://mobile.twitter.com/Brainbustahhhh/status/949755835462414336/photo/1

dFHMenBN.jpg

ITeK3dSc.jpg

The hair we have on it isn't the same hair Defract used (he used a longer Triple H styled hair)....but, don't really like how it looks vs the one we chose honestly.  It's not "bad" but it's not "great" either.  Plus the fact is, how many other in-game characters have their "messed up, mid-match" look beyond Dean or Kane (which that's their normal "all the time" look).  Jericho in promos, in entrance, in match until part way through....his hair is backward, not messy and hanging.  Seems odd to have it the only character in the game that's hair changes or looks messed up all the time...but old school triple H, Undertaker, Rollins, etc run around the game with slicked back hair that stays that way.  People can easily change a hair once downloaded anyways.

Edited by WolfgangJT

5 hours ago, GJFR said:

Was it you Wolfgang that made the Bagwell and Lashley last year?

yes.  Might do Bagwell again soon...been debating it.  Not sure If I plan to make Lashley again.

• Like 1

Dude, I genuinely mean this but I played as both so much last year! I beg of you to bring them back... Namely as begging is all I got! But those were great!

I see you fixed Hurricane, any plans to do so with Hogan?

Final Jericho shots posted and CAW is uploaded!!

Tags:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man RyeeDee

Chris Jericho

23 minutes ago, GJFR said:

Dude, I genuinely mean this but I played as both so much last year! I beg of you to bring them back... Namely as begging is all I got! But those were great!

I see you fixed Hurricane, any plans to do so with Hogan?

Tried fixing Hurricane...didn't work for most...so deleted and have to re-do it from beginning facially.  :(  Hogan was fixed...restarted from scratch.  So if any still have issues with the newer (which a few had tested and said they were able to get no problem), don't know of much more I can do.

On 17/01/2018 at 2:54 AM, WolfgangJT said:

Not usually.  I might entertain an idea if it's someone I would be interested in making.

Then I will throw into the ring -

Bagwell

Lashley

Shelton

We are badly missing these on xbone.

02/12:  Hurricane now reuploaded.  Same tags as before...look for the one that says V2.  I restarted it from scratch and did a full logo replace off the old one, then imported attire afterwards.  Tested on a secondary account and all seems to look fine through there.  Hopefully this fixes it for everyone!!  Thanks everyone for your patience...been busy as of late.

Edited by WolfgangJT

3 hours ago, Iconoftelcom said:

Hello Wolfgang thanks for the corrected Hurricane. I just tried downloading Tomko and Gregory Helms caws and they also seem to have the logo glitch.

Yep, haven't fixed those yet.  Just fixed Hurricane so far.

03/19:  WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man's Bobby Lashley preview (upload to come soon).  Thanks to RyeeDee for suggestions as we finalized.

This we will be willing to update once he returns in WWE....first WWE attire would likely be first replaced.

• Like 1