MST3Claye's CAWs: REPULOADED James Storm and Eli Drake - 5/7/18

MST3Claye

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. Got busy with real-life stuff and a lot of Fire Pro Wrestling World playing. I re-uploaded James Storm and Eli Drake to fix the logo issues. I will be working on Robbie E soon. I had said I would make Anthony Henry, but I saw what looked like a good one on CC today so I think I'll pass on that one. That's going to be it for me. I think Cybruis tried to contact me about Moose's tats, I think he's considering making him so I may just give him the tats I made for Moose.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2018 at 10:36 PM, MST3Claye said:

Sorry for the delay. Got busy with real-life stuff and a lot of Fire Pro Wrestling World playing. I re-uploaded James Storm and Eli Drake to fix the logo issues. I will be working on Robbie E soon. I had said I would make Anthony Henry, but I saw what looked like a good one on CC today so I think I'll pass on that one. That's going to be it for me. I think Cybruis tried to contact me about Moose's tats, I think he's considering making him so I may just give him the tats I made for Moose.

-Eli drakes logos r still missing :(