ALXTBO's Miscellaneous - Austin Aries - AJ Styles 2 masked entrance attires Sami Callihan - Lucha Underground's Catrina - Finn Balor NJPW - Hideo Itami/KENTA/EDGE/TNA/Progress/ROH Titles/Alexa Bliss/BUSHI/Kurt Angle/Pete Dunne/RVD and more...

ALXTBO

2 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Nothing specific anything with the black and white colors and them wearing the face bandana with half skull on it would be great. So pick 2 for each that you like and make those that way you enjoy what your making.

And ya I would post your KENTA it's great.

Sweet i'll have a bit of a look at them, now that you mention it, with the edition of the Glow material in CAW Mode, Devitt's Rock n Rolla light up jacket would be a cool challenge. I'll work on them over the weekend.

12 hours ago, ALXTBO said:

Sweet i'll have a bit of a look at them, now that you mention it, with the edition of the Glow material in CAW Mode, Devitt's Rock n Rolla light up jacket would be a cool challenge. I'll work on them over the weekend.

Ya that jacket is now possible that could be fun and awesome.

Just got him he's awesome thanks a bunch. The RNR Jacket is great and looks perfect.

Any idea's of what Bullet Club attires you will make for AJ Styles. Anything with the Black and White with Jacket and skull face bandana is cool. Plus he always wore the hood up then so the glitch with alt attires works in favor here.

7 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Just got him he's awesome thanks a bunch. The RNR Jacket is great and looks perfect.

Any idea's of what Bullet Club attires you will make for AJ Styles. Anything with the Black and White with Jacket and skull face bandana is cool. Plus he always wore the hood up then so the glitch with alt attires works in favor here.

Was thinking Wrestle Kingdom 10, with the facemask, but I'm sorta in two minds as he's attire in game is already predominately white

On 11/21/2017 at 1:16 AM, ALXTBO said:

Was thinking Wrestle Kingdom 10, with the facemask, but I'm sorta in two minds as he's attire in game is already predominately white

Sorry been busy the last few days. Ya make what you like so your happy with him. I look forward to what attires you choose surprises are fun. He's definitely needed for NJPW shows and there's none made so he will get plenty of dl's I think. I certainly look forward to him.

5 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Sorry been busy the last few days. Ya make what you like so your happy with him. I look forward to what attires you choose surprises are fun. He's definitely needed for NJPW shows and there's none made so he will get plenty of dl's I think. I certainly look forward to him.

I'll have a little more time over the weekend so I'll invest some more research in getting the materials done

On 24/11/2017 at 7:29 AM, KeithMajors said:

Wrestle Kingdom 10 attire and I ended up doing his WWE Japan live event masked attire