Defract's CAW Emporium - BruiserWeight Pete Dunne 28/01/2018

Defract

Just to add on, I’m also missing plenty logos from KOR, Fish, Omega, and the NJPW arena. Specifically the face photos for Fish and Omega and the mat logos for the New Japan ring

2 minutes ago, JonnyKarate said:

Hopefully he forgot because Cole has everything else

Go to Deletion Utility and see if you have any blank logos assigned to that Adam Cole. If you don't, he just forgot to add it.

Edited by jhorsley23

3 minutes ago, JonnyKarate said:

Defract his tattoo isn't placed right 😞

Then fix it, you ingrate. 😉

EDIT: I just realized I shouldn't antagonize someone whose user name is Johnny Karate ... please don't send tiny ninjas to attack me. 😞

Edited by jhorsley23
  • Haha 1

When you are searching using tags, is it case sensitive? It’s just that I have searched ‘DEFRACT’ in both the creators search and also as a tag, but can’t find you. I can’t find many creators either such as Gamevolt. I know I can search via superstar, but as you can’t see the creator’s name instantly without going to Preview, it takes a long time if there are many results.

Search omega most recent, it should be one of the more recent uploads, then set defract as a favorite creator. 

Then you can search by favorite creators. 

Edited by Raddad88

8 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Search omega most recent, it should be one of the more recent uploads, then set defract as a favorite creator. 

Then you can search by favorite creators. 

Yup, that's how I do it. They seem to have fixed the hashtag search this year, but I haven't had any luck searching by creator. It hasn't worked for me once.

I'm sure you've already decided who to do next, but if not, you should start Cody, Scurll, or the Young Bucks.

It seems like everyone has them on their To Do List, but no one has yet.

I thought you had the best Bucks last year, so I'm definitely waiting on yours when it comes to them.

Edited by jhorsley23