Defract's CAW Emporium - BruiserWeight Pete Dunne 28/01/2018

Defract

26 minutes ago, Guest Dfmonster said:

Some logos are missing of fish and o'reily

Same here, Sucks that this keeps happening :/ just wanted to play as them now have to wait longer..

• Sad 1

damn, this logo glitch is ridiculous, I wanted these so bad... apparently this seems to be the formula until a patch comes out... youll just have to remove the missing logos and re-apply them, I would probably save the caw after you remove them just to be safe, Incase that is some glitch too, then go back to edit the caw and reapply the logos, then you should be good to go, but just try and get it right the first time so you dont have to go back and edit/resize/move around a logo thats already placed.. thats what will cause it to go blank... if that doesn’t work maybe ask LetterPro what he did to figure out the issue on his Candice LeRae that he was having problems with. I hope you get it figured out ASAP, they look amazing though 

Edited by LoadWarrior
  • Like 1

Damn it! I've been waiting on these since they were first previewed and couldn't wait to get them. So, of course they'd have missing logos. :(

Hopefully you plan to fix and re-upload so I can download them.

Edited by jhorsley23

34 minutes ago, LoadWarrior said:

damn, this logo glitch is ridiculous, I wanted these so bad... apparently this seems to be the formula until a patch comes out... youll just have to remove the missing logos and re-apply them, I would probably save the caw after you remove them just to be safe, Incase that is some glitch too, then go back to edit the caw and reapply the logos, then you should be good to go, but just try and get it right the first time so you dont have to go back and edit/resize/move around a logo thats already placed.. thats what will cause it to go blank... if that doesn’t work maybe ask LetterPro what he did to figure out the issue on his Candice LeRae that he was having problems with. I hope you get it figured out ASAP, they look amazing though 

Has 2K said anything about when we can expect this patch to be released? Super disappointing. These look so incredibly good. I can't wait until it's figured out so I can download these already!

15 minutes ago, jhorsley23 said:

Lol @ the thought of 2K communicating.

I'm sure we'll get a patch with the first DLC release like always.

I just saw on Twitter that Defract got a response from 2K so maybe this will get fixed sooner than we think. Hopeful thinking  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Callmetripgod said:

Logos in front of trunks and right kneepad logos 

Are those the only two logos missing from Fish? Looked like I had a bunch of blank logos in Deletion Utility that say they are assigned to Fish.

What's missing from O'Reily? I noticed the CFO logo was missing from his first attire, but wasn't sure about the rest.

pretty sure there’s probably going to have to be a patch before dlc anyway... or shortly after, because if history repeats itself, dlcs always fuck something else up on the game 👍🏻😂🤣

Edited by LoadWarrior
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

What tag and trio entrance motion is everyone using for The Undipsuted Era?

I tell ya what "Hardcore 2" is thee closest sounding BEST Entrance Music for The Undisputed Era & there's only one Trio Entrance that works for them:

Generic Trio 2- Cast 1- Kyle O'Reilly Cast 2- Bobby Fish & Cast 3- Adam Cole

& Tag you could go w/ a few but (for REDragon of Undisputed Era) I chose "Dream Team" w/ Cast 1- Kyle O'Reilly & Cast 2- Bobby Fish