Defract's CAW Emporium - BruiserWeight Pete Dunne 28/01/2018

Defract

Really glad you are at it again ....  downloaded everything last year (loved the inclusion of kojima) and from your twitter preview really looking forward to your caws....

Just thank you to you and some fellow cawers for your dedication to this ...makes the game so much better  ....really appreciated

Ps : especially that okada attire pre-preview looks dope !!!

6 minutes ago, JonnyKarate said:

That’s really awesome!!! His 1st attire have elite on the back?

Yes sir the t-shirt is entrance only... Although he usually wrestles in one when he wears these tights 😂

5 hours ago, Defract said:

Kenny Omega:

Kenny.png

I'll be uploading tomorrow :D

One sweet! Whoop Whoop! One sweet! 

As always great job Detract! There has to be a video coming of his entrance right? I just want to see the entrance they added for him with a good CAW of him doing it.

Ill check it out however how does it look like when he is coming out I care more about that then looking at the caws in CC... The difference between CC and entrances most of the time is night and day.

1 hour ago, jhorsley23 said:

I don't think the Alpha Omega entrance was added for Kenny Omega, was it? It doesn't resemble his entrance at all.

I think it was supposed to be loosely based off of his entrance. 

Hey defract, I hate to say it but one of the logos on omega went blank with your upload, I’m not sure what it is, but it’s somewhere on the face... just wanted to let you know though, because this caw is damn near perfect...I believe it happens when you place a logo and then go back and re-edit it, so you need to make the logo placements right the first time