Petchy's CAWs | Rey Mysterio UPLOADED (26/02)

Petchy

Started building the Hollywood attires now but will still need entrances and moveset help there as I just don't think I'll have the time this year to do them. 

See below for face.

Edited by Petchy

On 10/18/2017 at 4:14 PM, Petchy said:

This is the hard compromise I'm trying to get right, I want it to fit in with the in-game models and be a little more ripped than he may have been, but at the same time get the actual body shape right. At the minute, with the two morph's I've chosen, if I go 'less definied' it starts to lose the shape in the abdomen and shoulders which is a pain! 

Will keep playing around with it though :) Hollywood and WWF Hogan's planned too.

I can’t argue with that logic!

2zgvmzo.png

Final face previewed. Attires well under way.

Lots of testing on this one, re-vamped the age detailing and body parts to ones that looked better when in-game. 

Edited by Petchy
  • Like 1

Hi Petchy. I really hope you can make The Great Muta this year

because i was really disappointed that it didn't work out last year with the logo issue... 

I love your work.

Best regards.

Any idea of who else you are planning this year? I only ask because this looks like it should be dlc and I was wondering if anybody omitted from last year was on your radar? New Age Outlaws, Dudleys, short haired Taker, etc. Really looking forward to your work

That hogan is nice. But two things I would consider changing is the thickness of the stache, as back in his nWo days his mustache was a bit skinnier46bb6cc141ba4a8c412680129375ac6612933446_f496.jpg

The second thing would be his body as Hulk wasn’t as big body wise as his Golden Era days, assuming because he was off the juice. His body and shoulders were smaller but his arms were still quite defined. It’s a little nitpicky i know, but i just thought I would share. 

1280x720-fVr.jpg

Edited by LilBoat
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Codes. said:

Dude. This literally looks just like his 2k15 model. Excellent work!

Much appreciated, man. Glad the feedback is positive!

-------

Struggled to find spare time to finish this but will do a bit more tonight and tomorrow and then hopefully it'll be about there! Still really need an entrance and moveset if anyone has one going? Will speed up the upload a tonne. 

9 hours ago, Petchy said:

Much appreciated, man. Glad the feedback is positive!

-------

Struggled to find spare time to finish this but will do a bit more tonight and tomorrow and then hopefully it'll be about there! Still really need an entrance and moveset if anyone has one going? Will speed up the upload a tonne. 

I don't know why 2k couldn't at least put in Hogan's entrance and moveset if they're not going to put his model in the game. I really think you could just leave the entrance and moveset unfinished because the effort you put into the model makes up for it. 

• Like 1