Petchy's CAWs | Rey Mysterio UPLOADED (26/02)

Petchy

59 minutes ago, ELI DRAKE said:

Mysterio is uploaded Guys

Give the creators chance to announce their work, you've done this twice today, Petchy & Ryee), stop stealing their thunder/satisfaction of announcing an upload.

You must literally be on CC every minute of the day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ELI DRAKE said:

Mysterio is uploaded Guys

You must be rocky balboa @brokenhardysfan on twitter, i think you are so god damn annoying all you do is request and rush and demand all the time like a f*kin troll , and this has been goin on every single day, At first i thought mccuey is tripping , but ive come to see ur behaviour is just childish and irritating and every single one of ur posts are just demands and you kept rushing the caw makers without any courtesy at all, and i dont understand why these requests and rushes its always repeatedly ur frikin posts!!its always “hows the young bucks?Hows the young bucks ?hows the bucks ? Hows mysterio ?when mysterio, when is it coming out?when when when , at first i can just disregard it but overtime ur posts are like sharp pieces of glass being imbedded in my eyes frikin annoying just pisses me off lookin at it ! and its everywhere!

• Like 1
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Pier69 said:

You must be rocky balboa @brokenhardysfan on twitter, i think you are so god damn annoying all you do is request and rush and demand all the time like a f*kin troll , and this has been goin on every single day, At first i thought mccuey is tripping , but ive come to see ur behaviour is just childish and irritating and every single one of ur posts are just demands and you kept rushing the caw makers without any courtesy at all, and i dont understand why these requests and rushes its always repeatedly ur frikin posts!!its always “hows the young bucks?Hows the young bucks ?hows the bucks ? Hows mysterio ?when mysterio, when is it coming out?when when when , at first i can just disregard it but overtime ur posts are like sharp pieces of glass being imbedded in my eyes frikin annoying just pisses me off lookin at it ! and its everywhere!

Amen, glad to see it's no just me he is annoying the sh*t out of! 

And yes it's all the same guy, same Jeff Hardy avatar, he blocked me on twitter despite us never following each other or having any interaction on there. Despite people other than myself admonoshing his behaviour, including officially via admins, he ignores and repeats verbatim.

Sorry to derail the topic, it is indeed a very very good caw

2 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Amen, glad to see it's no just me he is annoying the sh*t out of! 

And yes it's all the same guy, same Jeff Hardy avatar, he blocked me on twitter despite us never following each other or having any interaction on there. Despite people other than myself admonoshing his behaviour, including officially via admins, he ignores and repeats verbatim.

Sorry to derail the topic, it is indeed a very very good caw

Haha the guy actually have no life, but to prey and stalk on Ryee all day. He should be banned for everything lol.

Anyway on topic, good to see u back again Petch. I wish I have 40 logos free to get this CAW but unfortunately not lol :p

11 hours ago, Alex™ said:

Haha the guy actually have no life, but to prey and stalk on Ryee all day. He should be banned for everything lol.

Anyway on topic, good to see u back again Petch. I wish I have 40 logos free to get this CAW but unfortunately not lol :p

some people just don't belong or shouldn't be allowed on the internet without adult supervision. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sorry but i just want to praise you on your outstading rey caw,my friend but can i request a lucha wrestler pentagon jr/penta 0 zero m, seeing that u are able to nail rey's tattoo so well done

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...