Petchy's CAWs | Rey Mysterio UPLOADED (26/02)

Petchy

2 hours ago, Petchy said:

2150ubn.jpg

Starting to go into more detail with the attires now I know the face is fully final, giving them those finishing touches. Got two more slots planned then can upload! :) 

Geez you're killing me Smalls! Dying to download this for sure but the anticipation is killing me. 

6 hours ago, Petchy said:

2150ubn.jpg

Starting to go into more detail with the attires now I know the face is fully final, giving them those finishing touches. Got two more slots planned then can upload! :) 

you've just done my favorite attire from 96 lol  i didn't think i'd ever see that attire. (it's the one i really thought we'd get in 2k14 cause he had that set as his render lol)

1 hour ago, dyn0myteCAW said:

This is definitely my favorite Hogan this year.

didn't you have a hogan with that logo before? that's definitely my favorite hogan attire period. it's different and it's one that not everyone does or can attempt

1 hour ago, Jai said:

didn't you have a hogan with that logo before? that's definitely my favorite hogan attire period. it's different and it's one that not everyone does or can attempt

Back when I did my WCW project for '14, I want to say but yeah, I love this attire. Great work Petchy!

• Like 1

Just now, dyn0myteCAW said:

Back when I did my WCW project for '14, I want to say but yeah, I love this attire. Great work Petchy!

yeah that was it. i think i still have it on my '14 save. i've been trying to recreate it ever since but that logo isn't even easy to find .so yeah glad petch is back and pulled out that attire!

I still need an entrance for these, has anyone noticed any motions that work well? Using Righteous' move-set so at least that's covered. To soften the delay here's a small preview of one of the upcoming slots. :D

rkuf0n.jpg

17 minutes ago, Petchy said:

I still need an entrance for these, has anyone noticed any motions that work well? Using Righteous' move-set so at least that's covered. To soften the delay here's a small preview of one of the upcoming slots. :D

rkuf0n.jpg

80s Hogan slot? Already looks better than that shit DLC 80s Hogan from a few years ago.

Referring to this one.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Guest John said:

Hey petchey for a perfect caw maker I'm just wondering do you ever upload any of your stuff? I notice even in WWE 2k17 I did not see any of your creations bro how comes?

It just ends up being a time thing more often than not mate, struggle to find any! :unsure: Last year I had my Muta finished but the logos corrupted, so that meant that release got cancelled but this Hogan will definitely get uploaded I promise.

It's been a couple weeks since we've had an update. I know this can be a crazy time of year with holidays, family, work, etc. Can we get an estimate of when Hogan will be uploaded? Is the entrance still what you need?