Petchy's CAWs | Rey Mysterio UPLOADED (26/02)

Petchy

aewaqe.jpg

Tags: Rey Mysterio, Return, PETCHY

fjg42e.jpg

2irfuw.jpg

Thanks to AlcLegacy on this one for the textures. 

r0xc29.jpg

Tags: PETCHY, Great Muta, Keiji Mutoh

245am1l.jpg

17vlef.jpg

34sgeb8.jpg

You all knew it was coming... Hogan was just a warm up to get me used to this years mode.

------------------------

24ew3mv.jpg

28jfn6r.jpg

bgb7sy.jpg

16m1t36.jpg

Uploaded with the tags: PETCHY, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, Smacktalks

Enjoy guys! :D

Edited by Petchy
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 6

1 hour ago, Codes. said:

God damn that Hogan is amazing! I love how you capture his eye area. Usually that is something people fuck up.

yeh u nailed the eyes.

How do u feel about going darker on the skintone?

10 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

yeh u nailed the eyes.

How do u feel about going darker on the skintone?

Will definitely try, just don't want the face texture to stand out too much from the body! :)

11 hours ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

great start! any others planned?

Depends how long the game keeps me interested, hoping to do a Muta again if PT's stay stable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

Looking good brother! Love the attire images, very clean. You did wonders with the face morphing too!!!

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Might start building the other attires if people are happy with this facially as much as I am then? 

20 hours ago, shadow102008 said:

His face is great. My only gripe are the abs. Was he that ripped? I really can’t recall haha.

Will you be doing an ‘80s attire?

This is the hard compromise I'm trying to get right, I want it to fit in with the in-game models and be a little more ripped than he may have been, but at the same time get the actual body shape right. At the minute, with the two morph's I've chosen, if I go 'less definied' it starts to lose the shape in the abdomen and shoulders which is a pain! 

Will keep playing around with it though :) Hollywood and WWF Hogan's planned too.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, Petchy said:

This is the hard compromise I'm trying to get right, I want it to fit in with the in-game models and be a little more ripped than he may have been, but at the same time get the actual body shape right. At the minute, with the two morph's I've chosen, if I go 'less definied' it starts to lose the shape in the abdomen and shoulders which is a pain! 

Will keep playing around with it though :) Hollywood and WWF Hogan's planned too.

looking good to me bro if only that model had a hogan call name and the comeback lol