Petchy's CAWs | Rey Mysterio UPLOADED (26/02)

Petchy

Dude I'm so excited and happy right now I could cry tears of joy that Muta is so beautiful, I am so happy to see you do the entrance attire as well. Awesome Petch, I bow/tip my hat to you.

4 hours ago, Petchy said:

34sgeb8.jpg

Second Masked Muta attire now previewed.

Just needs an entrance and moveset, then this one is done. ;) 

This is awesome! His entrance is in the game, I believe its called magic monster or something or at least I was led to believe it was his entrance lol. Amazing job can't wait.

Note on the Muta entrance from HUSTLE. If memory serves me right, it's the entrance he did with the pirate attire.  You CAN use it as a singles entrance as long as he has a manager.  Just put him and the manager you choose in a stable together and set that as a tag entrance and if you do singles with manager, they'll use that entrance.  Now if you want to be really authentic, someone should create the other guy in that entrance who is named "Real Gay". 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, Brianthespaz86 said:

This is awesome! His entrance is in the game, I believe its called magic monster or something or at least I was led to believe it was his entrance lol. Amazing job can't wait.

Ah, the good old days. Love this version of Muta also. 

• Like 3

I’ve been following your Mutas all the years and by far this is one of the best. His face looks so fleshy and real and you just killed it with the attires. Hope to see the come back of the retro muta you attempted last year! It looked so good. 

• Like 1

On 16/01/2018 at 6:24 PM, HotavioH said:

Hate to be that guy, but any ETA on Muta, Petchy? Really looking forward to it.

Just haven't managed to get on the game at all recently, still need to make an entrance and move-set. I might try and do some work on it Sunday. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2irfuw.jpg

Rey Mysterio preview in first post.

2018 Royal Rumble attire finished. Thanks to AlcLegacy for some of the textures used on this one.

Looking to do one of his more recent indy attires in slot 2. 

Edited by Petchy
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1