Jeb2830's Superstar Edits (Becky Lynch uploaded)

jeb2830

3 minutes ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Any chance you will be uploading that blue Gran Metalik that you showcased in your TJP youtube video?

I just downloaded raddad8888's Metalik and changed the red parts to blue

18 minutes ago, jeb2830 said:

I just downloaded raddad8888's Metalik and changed the red parts to blue

Oh nice! Would you mind screen capturing the shade of blue you used? I just really liked how it looked in that TJP showcase video. Or did you just use the blue template color in CAS mode?

Thanks again.

Sweet retro Bliss there. A very timely release of that Freddy Krueger attire. Any chance you could create The Shield? I know it’s an easy fix but you nail the little details down just thought I’d throw it out there. Awesome work as usual.

Re-uploaded The Bar and first two Aiden attires. I downloaded them on my other account and all the logos were fine.

Edited by jeb2830

Kassius Ohno Chicago Bulls & Seattle Supersonics attires uploaded!
Hashtags: Kassius Ohno, Jeb, Chris Hero
HUGE thanks to JulianBITW for the Bulls logos!

• Too Sweet 2

Great Ohno attires. I was hoping someone would do the Sonics attire. Funny side note, my wife graduated high school with him and she's not a wrestling fan but I showed her the attires people made and she just said " damn, Spradlin got fat", not "cool I know someone who made it into a video game" lol. 

I know you don't usually take requests but would you mind updating Shinsuke Nakamura's attire to those black pants that he wore on Smackdown Live this past week against KO? It doesn't look too difficult for you to pull off but it was giving me problems trying on my own. Either way excited to see what you got coming next. Congrats on that Ohno shout out. Those attires are LIT!

3 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

I know you don't usually take requests but would you mind updating Shinsuke Nakamura's attire to those black pants that he wore on Smackdown Live this past week against KO? It doesn't look too difficult for you to pull off but it was giving me problems trying on my own. Either way excited to see what you got coming next. Congrats on that Ohno shout out. Those attires are LIT!

Look around, someone already did this attire....

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't wanna use the RAW/SD shirts lol

The Bar & The Usos Survivor Series '17 attires uploaded!
Hashtags: Jeb, Sheamus & Cesaro, The Usos, Survivor Series

Cesaro's 2nd has the new knee pads, just didn't bother updating the pics

• Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, jeb2830 said:

I didn't wanna use the RAW/SD shirts lol

The Bar & The Usos Survivor Series '17 attires uploaded!
Hashtags: Jeb, Sheamus & Cesaro, The Usos, Survivor Series

Cesaro's 2nd has the new knee pads, just didn't bother updating the pics

Wow so fast and both attires so insanely accurate! Thanks for these you really keep the game fresh. Can I ask how you bypassed the glitch and got Cesaro & Sheamus to enter with their actually tag team entrance?? I've been trying so many different things but every time I select an ALT attire it glitches to them entering separately.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Wow so fast and both attires so insanely accurate! Thanks for these you really keep the game fresh. Can I ask how you bypassed the glitch and got Cesaro & Sheamus to enter with their actually tag team entrance?? I've been trying so many different things but every time I select an ALT attire it glitches to them entering separately.

Thanks! 

Wait what? I thought one of the first patches (1.03) fixed that issue

Edited by jeb2830