Spinebuster_94

So I upload Bushi V2 and then sit down to watch Fantasticamania and there's Bushi deciding to do a few moves that weren't in the set...so Bushi V2.1 added/uploaded.

3 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

So I upload Bushi V2 and then sit down to watch Fantasticamania and there's Bushi deciding to do a few moves that weren't in the set...so Bushi V2.1 added/uploaded.

When @LigerBomb25 have fixed the Bushi Logo issue, we can use Your Moveset 

Feel like Marty is missing a few moves:

Emerald Flowsion (as potential 2nd finisher, closest to his new "Bird of Prey" finisher)

Tombstone Piledriver

Inverted Suplex 2 as back grapple

Angle Slam 1 as back grapple

Chickenwing Gutbuster 2 as back grapple (he does a similar move)

Full Nelson Reverse STO (as back grapple)

Clothesline from Hell/DLC pack clothesline as IW strike.

Cattle Mutilation (ground upper submission)

Gory Special (as frontface lock grapple submission)

Tequlia Sunrise 2 (Ground side Submission)

Butterfly Suplex 3 (his "Graduation" signature move)

Torture Rack Back Stabber (his old pre Villain finisher, but given you'd included Pumphandle Neckbreaker which is an older move, didn't know if this was strictly just modern Marty).

Corner European Uppercut

Wristlock Springboard DDT/Tornado DDT

Rolling Elbow 2 as Strong Strike

Eye poke as Strong Grapple (he does this a lot in PWG)

2 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Feel like Marty is missing a few moves:

Emerald Flowsion (as potential 2nd finisher, closest to his new "Bird of Prey" finisher)

Tombstone Piledriver

Inverted Suplex 2 as back grapple

Angle Slam 1 as back grapple

Chickenwing Gutbuster 2 as back grapple (he does a similar move)

Full Nelson Reverse STO (as back grapple)

Clothesline from Hell/DLC pack clothesline as IW strike.

Cattle Mutilation (ground upper submission)

Gory Special (as frontface lock grapple submission)

Tequlia Sunrise 2 (Ground side Submission)

Butterfly Suplex 3 (his "Graduation" signature move)

Torture Rack Back Stabber (his old pre Villain finisher, but given you'd included Pumphandle Neckbreaker which is an older move, didn't know if this was strictly just modern Marty).

Corner European Uppercut

Wristlock Springboard DDT/Tornado DDT

Rolling Elbow 2 as Strong Strike

Eye poke as Strong Grapple (he does this a lot in PWG)

I watched all his ROH and NJPW singles matches from 2017 plus some Indy matches too, if I'd seen him do those moves I'd gladly include them

you need to watch his PWG stuff and his final run in Progress as well as a lot of the top moves videos as he does them all, the Butterfly suplex 3, Tombstone Pildriver so frequently they could be signature moves in his set. The Cattle Mutilation and Inverted Suplex 2 also are frequented.

Debuting his "Bird of Prey" finisher in 2017:

Edited by Cuey82

1 hour ago, Cuey82 said:

you need to watch his PWG stuff and his final run in Progress as well as a lot of the top moves videos as he does them all, the Butterfly suplex 3, Tombstone Pildriver so frequently they could be signature moves in his set. The Cattle Mutilation and Inverted Suplex 2 also are frequented.

Debuting his "Bird of Prey" finisher in 2017:

I try to keep the movesets relatively recent. I avoid using top moves videos if I can since they tend to use footage from years ago, I'll only use them if the footage I've watched gives a limited variety of moves. As for the bird of prey, I was aware of it but couldn't find a move I was happy to use as a replacement for it.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure as there are some moves you used which he seldom uses nowadays and are not as recent either, for example I've seen him use the "Graduation (Butterfly Suplex 3)" in nearly every PWG match last year but hardly seen him use the pumphandle Neckbreaker in that same time period if at all.

Some of that footage is fairly recent though, he used the Tombstone Piledriver and Full Nelson STO both last year in WCPW

Edited by Cuey82

33 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Fair enough, I wasn't sure as there are some moves you used which he seldom uses nowadays and are not as recent either, for example I've seen him use the "Graduation (Butterfly Suplex 3)" in nearly every PWG match last year but hardly seen him use the pumphandle Neckbreaker in that same time period if at all.

Some of that footage is fairly recent though, he used the Tombstone Piledriver and Full Nelson STO both last year in WCPW

I didn't watch any wcpw. He did the pumphandle neckbreaker in ROH quite a bit. Seem to recall him going for the tombstone Vs Adam Cole. Saw him do the cradle and normal piledrivers more often, and since you can only put them in strong grapples, I didn't want to overload the set with piledriver variations

4 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Marty is odd because he literally had a different moveset for every promotion he’s in, so odd. 

That's true from what I've seen. Makes him unique.

On 27/01/2018 at 7:31 PM, Darrell1300 said:

Which cobra clutch could i use for Okada?

Take your pick to be honest, none of them are really accurate to the one he does since they tend to drop to a seated position or he applies a body scissors along with it.

Yoshinobu Kanemaru added!

Now uploaded to CC:

Beretta
Jushin Thunder Liger
Michael Elgin
Sanada
Satoshi Kojima
Takashi Iizuka
Tomohiro Ishii
Toru Yano
Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Yuji Nagata