On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, Wimpy said:

Or maybe...just maybe...I read the post from Nickbreaker, and the LEAST interesting thing I read was that he was getting a copy of the game. That didn't even process in my mind. I am positive that I'm not the only one who didn't care at all about that portion of what he posted.

So your stance, that seems to be that everyone who responded is wicked impressed by Nick getting a free copy, is far off base. I'm positive that you are the only one who cared about that minute detail. While I appreciate that you are trying to save us from...something, your efforts would probably be used better elsewhere.

By the way, please stop saying "you people" in an attempt to distance yourself from us. You are involved in this community just as much, if not more, than most of us. You are the "you people" that you seem to hold such disdain for.

i don't recall asking for your opinion or your input dude.. But you constantly seem to think i care. so good luck with that i guess.

if you haven't noticed i hardly come on here that much. I mean what's the point.  Most of the creations are just NJPW/Indie stuff, Smacktalks never posts unless there's an update or he wants someone to view a video just to get views or whatever. so yeah no.  I was just making a point. if it was pointless then he shouldn't have posted it.  Seemed to me that his ego got in the way and he felt justified to boast that he's supposedly getting a copy of 2k19 which as I implied before no one gets notice of getting a copy of a game 5-6 months before release.  Especially when said game doesn't even have a release date yet.

12 minutes ago, Jai said:

i don't recall asking for your opinion or your input

And yet you still got it. No one asked for your opinion, yet you gave yours. Funny how public forums work.

• Woo 1

i'm done.  i simply asked nick a question but as usual he responded in cryptic fashion.  so whatever. take care.  no need to respond

I wish I could get an early copy. I'd blast the shit out of 2K for my 15 minutes of fame if 2K19 was full of bugs and glitches. I'd be a folk hero on Twitter, lol.

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Azn told me he's also getting an early copy from 2K so I don't think Nick's lying 

i never once said he was lying. I only implied that in the past "KEY WORD PAST" that people that got review copies (that's what they are) didn't even know they were going to receive them until aroun 1 month to 2 weeks before release.  

BUT i'll just add this in... 2K has become so erratic the last 3 or 4 years that i wouldn't put it past them to promise review copies this far early.  Hell they probably promised Nick, Azn, all the major youtubers copies this early and plan on delivering on that.  But they won't release a shred of info on the game till a week before release lol.

and no i'm definitely not bitter.  If it pans out to be accurate i couldn't be more happier.  Hopefully he'll give them a full unbiased review.  We haven't had anyone from here to do that. Smacktalks really only plays the games for creation purposes.  most of the youtubers only do it for Online and Career mode evaluation purposes. So yeah we need more people to get copies of the game that will go completely unbiased and put 2k in their places.  

Now, if 2k somehow (and this is a big IF), releases 19 and it's post 2k18 DLC code,and they address the issues from 2k18 then i wouldn't be complaining as much but i have never seen a game to have this many issues where the developers go " thanks for buying the last of the DLC, see you next year for 2k19!"  Even NBA2K gets a bunch of post launch support. but it is what it is i guess

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, cdiebold1 said:

I wish I could get an early copy. I'd blast the shit out of 2K for my 15 minutes of fame if 2K19 was full of bugs and glitches. I'd be a folk hero on Twitter, lol.

same here.. but i've been letting them have it since 2k15

4 hours ago, Jai said:

i never once said he was lying. I only implied that in the past "KEY WORD PAST" that people that got review copies (that's what they are) didn't even know they were going to receive them until aroun 1 month to 2 weeks before release.  

BUT i'll just add this in... 2K has become so erratic the last 3 or 4 years that i wouldn't put it past them to promise review copies this far early.  Hell they probably promised Nick, Azn, all the major youtubers copies this early and plan on delivering on that.  But they won't release a shred of info on the game till a week before release lol.

and no i'm definitely not bitter.  If it pans out to be accurate i couldn't be more happier.  Hopefully he'll give them a full unbiased review.  We haven't had anyone from here to do that. Smacktalks really only plays the games for creation purposes.  most of the youtubers only do it for Online and Career mode evaluation purposes. So yeah we need more people to get copies of the game that will go completely unbiased and put 2k in their places.  

Now, if 2k somehow (and this is a big IF), releases 19 and it's post 2k18 DLC code,and they address the issues from 2k18 then i wouldn't be complaining as much but i have never seen a game to have this many issues where the developers go " thanks for buying the last of the DLC, see you next year for 2k19!"  Even NBA2K gets a bunch of post launch support. but it is what it is i guess

same here.. but i've been letting them have it since 2k15

I never said I was getting it early - just that I was getting a free copy.

You just assumed that meant I was getting it early.

I have no idea when it's coming.

14 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

I never said I was getting it early - just that I was getting a free copy.

You just assumed that meant I was getting it early.

I have no idea when it's coming.

stil. 2k normally doesn't inform any of its testers this early about getting a copy of the game. anyway i've wasted too much time on this and gotten behind on my work

• Haitch 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jai said:

stil. 2k normally doesn't inform any of its testers this early about getting a copy of the game. anyway i've wasted too much time on this and gotten behind on my work

sorry you got dragged into this Jeff. 

If only there had been some way to have stopped you from misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions. Hope you can catch up on your work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Congratulations Sir. Nick.

All that's left to say now is:
Baby Breaker! *clap clap, clap clap clap* Baby Breaker! *clap clap, clap clap clap*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, NickBreaker said:

sorry you got dragged into this Jeff. 

If only there had been some way to have stopped you from misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions. Hope you can catch up on your work. 

no big deal.  i definitely wasn't THAT busy lol.

Besides now that Fire Pro Wrestling World has a Release date i'm definitely looking forward to that since 5 Star Wrestling went under so we all know that promised regenesis sequel isn't coming out lol

but congrats on having a child.  I hope it doesn't get too rough in the beginning lol. then comes the terrible 2's and 3's