On 1/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, JonnyKarate said:

Any thought into Penta El Zero M? 

who?

6 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

You could revisit Luigirocker30’s Penta as its very good except for the tattoos

Who?

Sorry man, not big on requests - I create for myself first! 

Hey guys, winding down as my roster is packed at the moment!

Big thank you to all the support so far. If you don't already, follow me on Twitter as that's where all the real banter happens!

• Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I just wanted to thank everyone here for their support and feedback in WWE 2K18.

I've just taken a look through the work I was able to upload for this game, and I wouldn't change a thing!

So much love to everyone that downloaded and commented, and even more for those creators who helped me out and who I collaborated with.

I'm pleased to say that there is a 'Baby Breaker' on the way in late August, and even though 2K is sending me a copy of 2k19, I won't be doing any work on it.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Congrats man, boy or girl? Either way I'm sure it's safe to say he/she will definitely be a future gamer.  

Damn, not working on 2K19 huh? Probably because of the new addition to your family. It'll suck not having your caws to use, but I definitely understand. Priorities and all. Finally, thank you as well for taking the time to make these not only for yourself, but for our enjoyment as well. You're just a small handful of creators that I keep coming back to due to the quality and selection of characters. Thanks NickBreaker.

Edited by Mrmorbid81
  • Bliss 1

Congrats sir.

Been a fan of yours since WWE 12 on 360. Always loved your work. Best Saturn and Raven every year. Always helpful to other creators. Appreciate you sharing your cas files to us (fellas without Live) on WWE 14. You're a good man. 

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, NickBreaker said:

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I just wanted to thank everyone here for their support and feedback in WWE 2K18.

I've just taken a look through the work I was able to upload for this game, and I wouldn't change a thing!

So much love to everyone that downloaded and commented, and even more for those creators who helped me out and who I collaborated with.

I'm pleased to say that there is a 'Baby Breaker' on the way in late August, and even though 2K is sending me a copy of 2k19, I won't be doing any work on it.

i ain't trying to be rude or anything and congrats on your child birth, but 

What is leading you to think you're getting a copy of 2k19 this early?  most people that get promotional copies don't even know they're getting them until atleast around Mid September.  and that's all the reputable youtubers out there.  

As they used to say on other forums... Proof or it didn't happen.  Not doubting you but i've been around this WWE Games community long enough to know how the dev process works and how review copies get tossed out to people.  Cool if it's true but just saying.  no hard feelinggs

26 minutes ago, Jai said:

i ain't trying to be rude or anything and congrats on your child birth, but 

What is leading you to think you're getting a copy of 2k19 this early?  most people that get promotional copies don't even know they're getting them until atleast around Mid September.  and that's all the reputable youtubers out there.  

As they used to say on other forums... Proof or it didn't happen.  Not doubting you but i've been around this WWE Games community long enough to know how the dev process works and how review copies get tossed out to people.  Cool if it's true but just saying.  no hard feelinggs

I didn't say when the game was coming.

Baby is coming late August, my copy of the game sometime after I assume.

Edited by NickBreaker

I'm sure I'm going to be "that guy" but everyone gets this idea that when babies come they'll be locked down and have no time for anything. You'll be pleasantly surprised (I've got 3). It's not until about a year or so when they become mobile and their "sleep 2 hours, wake up, shit, eat, go back to sleep for 2 hours" schedule disappears that you'll be strapped for time etc. I'm certain that we'll be seeing you for 2K19 and you'll have more time than you believe you'll have. In any case, good luck, brother, and positive vibes to you, the wife, and the baby. 

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

15 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I'm sure I'm going to be "that guy" but everyone gets this idea that when babies come they'll be locked down and have no time for anything. You'll be pleasantly surprised (I've got 3). It's not until about a year or so when they become mobile and their "sleep 2 hours, wake up, shit, eat, go back to sleep for 2 hours" schedule disappears that you'll be strapped for time etc. I'm certain that we'll be seeing you for 2K19 and you'll have more time than you believe you'll have. In any case, good luck, brother, and positive vibes to you, the wife, and the baby. 

i think terrible 2's and 3's is where all your time gets sucked up lol

21 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't say when the game was coming.

Baby is coming late August, my copy of the game sometime after I assume.

i said how do you know for certain you're even getting a copy when the game hasn't even been officially announced? The 2K earnings call is not an official announcement.  I'll put it in smaller words: Most Youtubers don't even know when they are getting a review copy until about a month before the game is to be released.  Yet you're saying you're expecting a copy  5 months from now.  Like i said i am not denying it just the fact that i know how these things go. especially with 2k and their last minute trend.  So either this is just something they promised you last year or they misleaded you

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jai said:

i said how do you know for certain you're even getting a copy when the game hasn't even been officially announced? The 2K earnings call is not an official announcement.  I'll put it in smaller words: Most Youtubers don't even know when they are getting a review copy until about a month before the game is to be released.  Yet you're saying you're expecting a copy  5 months from now.  Like i said i am not denying it just the fact that i know how these things go. especially with 2k and their last minute trend.  So either this is just something they promised you last year or they misleaded you

Why are you getting bent out of shape over something so trivial?

Edited by Wimpy
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

20 minutes ago, Wimpy said:

Why are you getting bent out of shape over something so trivial?

i'm just asking a question.  i've gotten my fair share of review copies from the developers not only of 2k, but thq, EA, and Bioware so I know what i'm talking about when it comes to getting review copies. and no one knows they're getting a review copy 5 months before a game is released especially when said game doesn't even have a release date yet.  As you people always say... "Proof or it didn't happen" and he has provided no such proof only theories and statements.

13 minutes ago, Kunehoman19 said:

Hmm.. statement looked familiar. Yep! It is from the lightning thief's thread.

and your point.  the fact is you just seem to be trying to bait me into an argument but i am not biting. 

2 hours ago, Wimpy said:

It's you against the world bro

no cause if anyone had said they were getting a game early it would have been the same thing.  I can't help some of you people are naive as shit.

5 minutes ago, Jai said:

no cause if anyone had said they were getting a game early it would have been the same thing.  I can't help some of you people are naive as shit.

Or maybe...just maybe...I read the post from Nickbreaker, and the LEAST interesting thing I read was that he was getting a copy of the game. That didn't even process in my mind. I am positive that I'm not the only one who didn't care at all about that portion of what he posted.

So your stance, that seems to be that everyone who responded is wicked impressed by Nick getting a free copy, is far off base. I'm positive that you are the only one who cared about that minute detail. While I appreciate that you are trying to save us from...something, your efforts would probably be used better elsewhere.

By the way, please stop saying "you people" in an attempt to distance yourself from us. You are involved in this community just as much, if not more, than most of us. You are the "you people" that you seem to hold such disdain for.

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

7 hours ago, Jai said:

i'm just asking a question.  i've gotten my fair share of review copies from the developers not only of 2k, but thq, EA, and Bioware so I know what i'm talking about when it comes to getting review copies. and no one knows they're getting a review copy 5 months before a game is released especially when said game doesn't even have a release date yet.  As you people always say... "Proof or it didn't happen" and he has provided no such proof only theories and statements.

and your point.  the fact is you just seem to be trying to bait me into an argument but i am not biting. 

Nope! I'm just saying bite this .!. Anyway c'mon Jai let it go, is it about a girl that you loved so much.... Or lunch that your mama prepared for you and Nick stole them from you? I mean if it is not that important. Then why bother replying on the thread and someone else's thread. Clearly you are out to get nick. 

6 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Lightning thief?

Enzo.....forgot the thread name but it is there.

• Haha 1
  • Woo 1