Awesome UK arena!

Hope you make Wolfgang again. I have been updating your attires with his recent ICW and NXT attires in 2k17 and have all the logos if you want them?

5 minutes ago, Guest Gingey said:

Awesome UK arena!

Hope you make Wolfgang again. I have been updating your attires with his recent ICW and NXT attires in 2k17 and have all the logos if you want them?

Did you get them from photos of his attires? If so, I have them too! ;) I have 2 more CAWs I want to start before him, and have spoken to an awesome graphics guy to sort his tattoos.

2 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Did you get them from photos of his attires? If so, I have them too! ;) I have 2 more CAWs I want to start before him, and have spoken to an awesome graphics guy to sort his tattoos.

I took a clean image from his t-shirt website and have recoloured it to match the current ones he has on his singlet. Yours if you want them!

Can't wait to see him and your others! I was amazed by the power of the punch thing being interrupted by the referee last year!

9 hours ago, Codes. said:

Shelley looks good. I'm not feeling Sabin. He looks like Omega. 

Working on it babes

4 hours ago, DomoDaDude said:

The Machineguns look great, are they gonna have matching attires?

3 attires each pal - don't say I'm not good to you eh!

Little help?

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Working on it babes

3 attires each pal - don't say I'm not good to you eh!

Little help?

I looked around. It appears to be custom. I would like to add that I found a decent ref of him during that search. 

alex-shelley-and-i.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2017 at 1:46 PM, Guest Gingey said:

I took a clean image from his t-shirt website and have recoloured it to match the current ones he has on his singlet. Yours if you want them!

Can't wait to see him and your others! I was amazed by the power of the punch thing being interrupted by the referee last year!

Can you send them to me somehow? That would be great. Think I'll be doing him after the Guns. You may have to make an account to send them, or get me on Twitter if you want.