did it late last night so still need to test it in a match - it may need a tiny bit of work.It will be 2 attires, one with red lettering, one with yellow, as shown.Should be up by the end of the week.

been taking a wee break. Been burnt out by CAWs a bit, and am helping some pals with bits on thier caws. Revisited the MCMGs & Justin Credible now I'm more comfortable with the game, so will re-upload them - attire tweaks & custom nips for the Guns & some more colour in the cheeks for Credible - he looked pale & hungover before (too soon?).

Got one more CAW I think needs done justice, as I've not seen anyone do a good job on him as of yet. Will keep you all posted. Have a great week.

Credible is back up - no need for pics as it's just a change in skin tone.

MCMG reuploaded - now that I'm more knowledgeable about the game I wanted to revisit them - issues with material and logos fixed and #CustomNips. New moves added too so it's DLC heavy (Cena Nuff, NXT & New Moves Pack).

Chris Sabin

Credit to Defract for the face texture, dyn0myteCAW for the hair & GameElite™ for the awesome red attire logos.

ALEX.SHELLEY.CHRIS.SABIN.CAW.2K18.2K19.W
ALEX.SHELLEY.CHRIS.SABIN.CAW.2K18.2K19.WALEX.SHELLEY.CHRIS.SABIN.CAW.2K18.2K19.W

Alex Shelley

Credit to @Defract for face, hair & attire textures (basically everything!)

ALEX.SHELLEY.CHRIS.SABIN.CAW.2K18.2K19.W22791624_1362650593862758_54747620021601ALEX.SHELLEY.CHRIS.SABIN.CAW.2K18.2K19.W

• Too Sweet 2

5 hours ago, PaulHeymanGuy86 said:

Nick, will you consider making an ECW(black pants attire)/WWE Tajiri? Non of the ones on cc are realistic. You'd kill it! 

hair styles are the issue here mate - plus i have no motivation to have him on my roster, and sadly my needs have to come first if it's going to be any good! Did Dyno not do one that was decent? 

1 hour ago, JonnyKarate said:

Well damn, when will Cobb be up? He looks awesome! Finally can pair Rellz Riddle.

Haha thanks man. Yeah I've been eagerly waiting for it too. Can't wait! The chosen bros coming soon lol

Looks great, Nick! This is an instant DL for me

• Like 1