1 hour ago, Saxministry said:

If you make Kid Kash any chance of a wwe pitbulls attire and Noble?

1 minute ago, adammtmiles said:

Kenzo Suzuki, Carlito, Orlando Jordan

Essentially 2004/05 Raw/Smackdown would be awesome

Looks like I’ll be making a lot of new stars this year :D

i saw your graves and boogeyman on the 2k forums top notch work. i'll definitely be picking up your ezekiel when i get more slots 

i had him with crews last year

• Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 6:57 AM, denyes11 said:

I second those choices. Maybe Rob Conway to go with the rest of La Resistance, as for second attire, what about the white trunks attire? 

https://goo.gl/images/1ttJy2

its basically like that but white instead of gold. 

I have some images for Orlando Jordan's attire and another attire for Kid Kash, if I can figure out to send them, I'll send them to you. 

49 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

I second those choices. Maybe Rob Conway to go with the rest of La Resistance, as for second attire, what about the white trunks attire? 

https://goo.gl/images/1ttJy2

its basically like that but white instead of gold. 

I have some images for Orlando Jordan's attire and another attire for Kid Kash, if I can figure out to send them, I'll send them to you. 

Use tinypic mate that's what I use 

http://tinypic.com/

17 minutes ago, BoB5959 said:

Well dude, cool work. I downloaded your Ezekiel, but his face and Tats disappear in Edit mode and matches. Downloaded him again and same result.   

Don't worry man, I will fix it ASAP. And will make a 2nd attire for the sake of it :D. 

And also, does anybody know how I can input that "Reveal Hidden Contents" button? I want this post to be more organized, and thanks.

26 minutes ago, That_ECW_Fanboy said:

Dude that Kid Kash is perfect I've been waiting for someone to create him. And any chance of making a second attire based off his ECW days?

I already made his 2nd attire though, 

6j3492.jpg

Thanks for feedback :D

Ezekiel Jackson Re-Uploaded (2nd Attire added, fixed beard and body.) due to glitch.

Okay, seriously can't wait for La Resistance and that Kash and Noble. Great work. Just great work. You are creating guys that people usually don't create and I love it. 

I tried seeing if I could send you what I had for Kash, it was a texture of his red tights, but my laptop is out of commission and I can't seem to send it on my phone. 

Again, fantastic work.