52 minutes ago, denyes11 said:

Yeah, either they're too short or too long, can't find any with the right length. I'll see what fits better tomorrow, check out the Pitbulls uploaded now!

2chnq6s.jpgHe wore this attire in WWE, I never saw anybody attempt it, so I gave it a go. I had to make the apple logo from scratch haha, but yeah, he didn't wear the armbands and facial hair wasn;t that grown

I figured it was what the game had to offer. Not a lot of choices. I like the attire choice, maybe do his yellow trunks for second? Or just the standard purple. 

Shame about Kash and Noble, I might have to grab them after they release the patch, if that ever is. Unless you get it fixed. Then I'll for sure grab them. 

4 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Kid Kash is messed up the logos and tats have disappeared.. :/

Same issue on Noble...until the game is patched I think that they need the same work that Raiee done with CM Punk

6 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

1 hour ago, AleSpike said:

Same issue on Noble...until the game is patched I think that they need the same work that Raiee done with CM Punk

I'll work on them later today and re-upload them

2 hours ago, denyes11 said:

8 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

That would be great those caws are awesome, I'm a huge fan of ruthless aggression and attitude era, so my game needs your caws ;)

4 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I'm just going to redownload it, dress up Kid Kash in his simpler ECW attire and change his hair and that'll work well enough for me.

I plan on doing that if he is re-uploaded cause you need the tats..

13 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

Dang. I got your Kash, was looking forward to Noble, I need them for my ECW tag teams. 

Yeah but the logos don't show up for any of my caws, not even the face texture

Yeah but the logos don't show up for any of my caws, not even the face texture

Can you reupload the logos and then just replace the original logos? I think this has been a work around for some from what I've seen.

36 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

Can you reupload the logos and then just replace the original logos? I think this has been a work around for some from what I've seen.

I did, and just reuploaded Corey Graves. it sucks because he was my most downloaded CAW. I had to remake his face from scratch, I had to take notes for the morphing just like the good ol' days. But yeah I figured it out. Kash and Noble are next, and will be reuploaded soon

2 hours ago, TakeAChance said:

Man that sucks. They need to hurry and release a patch for this.

Graves, Kash, and Noble have been reuploaded.

Edited by denyes11

On 10/28/2017 at 3:13 PM, Max20 said:

Loved Kid Kash and Jamie Noble. Is it possible if you can make Kevin Thorn? Your caws are amazing! 

Gracias, maybe I will give him a go; that is, after I finish some others I wanted to make this year.