If i'm honest Dupree, Kenzo and Carlito faces are quite bad. I know its an early preview but I'm just giving you a heads up. Hopefully you can fix them.

Ezekiel, Noble and Boogeyman look fantastic though so good job.

1 hour ago, slothonarock said:

If i'm honest Dupree, Kenzo and Carlito faces are quite bad. I know its an early preview but I'm just giving you a heads up. Hopefully you can fix them.

Ezekiel, Noble and Boogeyman look fantastic though so good job.

Thanks for the feedback and constructive criticism. I did this thing where I compare the faces side by side, so it could give me a better idea on what to work with. I just have so many guys to make, I don't want to rush and give out bad CAWS, so could you help me out and lmk what could use some work on those faces?

30t6q36.jpg

For Carlito, I hate that shadow around his eyes, whatever I try, I can't fix it

30w4fnr.jpg

2isglso.jpg

Looking side by side, one thing I can see with Carlito, is the eyes, for some reason they look off. Maybe have he set forward a little more on his face, as they look too deep. 

On Dupree, I think it's just blending. I think they all look great anyway. Can't wait for Kash, Noble, Carlito and La Resistance.

1 hour ago, TakeAChance said:

Looking side by side, one thing I can see with Carlito, is the eyes, for some reason they look off. Maybe have he set forward a little more on his face, as they look too deep. 

On Dupree, I think it's just blending. I think they all look great anyway. Can't wait for Kash, Noble, Carlito and La Resistance.

Is this better?

6qbrkm.jpg

5 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

Looks good to me, not a caw maker, more of an attire maker myself, but it looks good to me.

Appreciate the feedback. Noble and Kash should be uploaded later this week, I'm almost silver rank.

Sweet, can't wait!

Any plans on making some of the other guys from that era? Like Muhammad Hassan, Chris Masters, Orlando Jordan, Cade and Murdoch, and maybe even Elijah Burke? Dang that's a lot I just listed, lol. 

4 hours ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

Instead of waiting for the 2000 downloads you can create a second profile and upload them from there

I guess I could do that. I'll upload both teams and Carlito on denyes11 though. 

6 hours ago, TakeAChance said:

Sweet, can't wait!

Any plans on making some of the other guys from that era? Like Muhammad Hassan, Chris Masters, Orlando Jordan, Cade and Murdoch, and maybe even Elijah Burke? Dang that's a lot I just listed, lol. 

I will definitely make Chris Masters as it was requested already, Cade and Murdoch w/ updated textures, and Elijah Burke with a better face. So just want a vast improvement from last year. I might make Hassan, if there isn't anybody else creating a good one, I'll take a shot. I have so many to make either way.

The Pitbulls, Kid Kash and Jamie Noble have been officially uploaded. Search Tags are DENYES11, PITBULLS, KID KASH, and JAMIE NOBLE

Here's the final preview of Rene Dupree's 2nd attire; just need to finish his moveset and entrance, then move on to Grenier.

2znzdrt.jpg

4 minutes ago, TakeAChance said:

Shorts are too long. I think there is a pair in there that are shorter, but Carlitos were never that long. 

http://wrestlingis247.blogspot.com/2007/12/thats-not-cool.html?m=1

Notice in that one his hands would go past the hem of the shorts. It may just be what options are in the game, but I think they need to be shorter.

Yeah, either they're too short or too long, can't find any with the right length. I'll see what fits better tomorrow, check out the Pitbulls uploaded now!

2chnq6s.jpgHe wore this attire in WWE, I never saw anybody attempt it, so I gave it a go. I had to make the apple logo from scratch haha, but yeah, he didn't wear the armbands and facial hair wasn;t that grown

Edited by denyes11

1 minute ago, denyes11 said:

This damn glitch is annoying

Yes sir it is. Was never much of a Noble fan but I was a Kash fan and your work is spot on so it was wholly disappointing. I'll keep my slot open in case you re-release though. 

1 minute ago, cdiebold1 said:

Yes sir it is. Was never much of a Noble fan but I was a Kash fan and your work is spot on so it was wholly disappointing. I'll keep my slot open in case you re-release though. 

I'm on it