First CAW of 2K18, really enjoying the new lightning. Here's Paul London, which includes 2 attires. Unforgiven 2007 and 2017 Rabbit Tribe. Tags; PAUL LONDON, THE RABBIT TRIBE, DENYES11, Enjoy!

xelyu1.jpg

ns03k.jpg

The Boogeyman is coming to get'cha in WWE 2K18! Download him now on PS4 by searching DENYES11 or THE BOOGEYMAN

[youtube]

[/youtube]
sl5iwx.jpg

Corey Graves can now be downloaded by Searching COREY GRAVES or DENYES11 in Community Creations. Feedback is always appreciated!

[youtube]

[/youtube]

15hhkba.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson has now been uploaded to CC! Download him now by searching either DENYES11 or EZEKIEL JACKSON! *Updated beard, body form, and 2nd attire added.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

24xnw3p.jpg

20t48jd.jpg

Here's a preview of Rene Dupree, featuring his La Resistance entrance gear *Blended face due to request

2myt07o.jpg

ienreu.jpg

Sylvain Grenier Face Preview:

20ji92f.jpgHere's an early preview of Carlito, any suggestions? *UPDATED face due to request

2mhgbhd.jpg

Here's one of my other requested CAWS, Kid Kash. Will be making a Jamie Noble to pair up with him. What you guys think?

1pfbc0.jpg

5pldow.jpg

And to go along with him, Jamie Noble

1iyhb5.jpg

30tro5w.jpg

Muhammad Hassan is Now available! 

fwss5u.jpg

wsss50.jpg

Edited by denyes11
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, denyes11 said:

Yeah, I will definitely be making Corey Graves, La Resistance, Cade & Murdoch, and The Boogeyman. For Kendrick, should I use the in-game model? Any requests?

did Kendrick have the beard back then? either way, I'd love to see London's attire for Kendrick!

I know they're DLC, but the hardy boys from that era would be great!

• Like 1

Please make the Bashams too! Your work was great last year. I have textures I could send you that I made. 

I'd say use the in game model. Would love a matching attire for him. 

Excited for La Resistance.. hope all 3 make the cut. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

Please make the Bashams too! Your work was great last year. I have textures I could send you that I made. 

Thanks :D, and yeah, you can send me the textures, and I'll see what I can do.

1 hour ago, Saxministry said:

La Resistance and the Bashams would be great, i was thinking of making a go at the Highlanders but havent messed with textures

I might have a go at the Highlanders, the tattoos might be kind of tricky because of the lower quality WWE TV was back then, I just hope I unlock more CC Upload Slots so I can upload more guys.

1 hour ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

After I said I'd send my textures over I tried them out myself and they really worked out nicely. Sorry but now you can focus on other guys! 

No problem, I'll start on La Resistance as soon as I get Silver on CC, I want to use the bronze slots for singles guys.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, i want to contribute this year to the ps4 community and fill some holes from the ruthless aggression era especially tag teams

What other singles guys are you doing first?

Edited by Saxministry

4 hours ago, Saxministry said:

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, i want to contribute this year to the ps4 community and fill some holes from the ruthless aggression era especially tag teams

What other singles guys are you doing first?

Currently working on Corey Graves, might do Ezekiel Jackson after.

The Boogeyman looks great except he is too small IMO. He had a little more bulk on him. 

This is me referencing when he first came out with his gimmick. Not sure if Boogeyman ever came back after that as I quit watching. 

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

16 hours ago, denyes11 said:

I might have a go at the Highlanders, the tattoos might be kind of tricky because of the lower quality WWE TV was back then, I just hope I unlock more CC Upload Slots so I can upload more guys.

No problem, I'll start on La Resistance as soon as I get Silver on CC, I want to use the bronze slots for singles guys.

You can create a second profile on your PS4 with a different email and use the 5 slots on that one as well. Last year I had 3 profiles because not many people downloaded my CAWS lol 

On 10/15/2017 at 3:22 AM, Niffan said:

That London is lovely! Is there any possibility for a slot that includes two londrick attires?

Yeah, I can make another hooligans attire, but it’ll only be up until you DL it because I need the other slots. 

Edited by denyes11

Who's planned cause last time you helped me with my universe mode. It's up to you to make these there's no pressure.

charlie haas Attires it's up to you.

the hurricane for the first slot and maybe Gregory helms slot for the second slot.

Kid kash 

It's for my 205 live brand. 

1 hour ago, Mizalike said:

Who's planned cause last time you helped me with my universe mode. It's up to you to make these there's no pressure.

charlie haas Attires it's up to you.

the hurricane for the first slot and maybe Gregory helms slot for the second slot.

Kid kash 

It's for my 205 live brand. 

My plans for this year are some guys from last year: including the likes of Ezekiel Jackson, Jimmy Wang Yang, Rene Dupree, Sylvain Grenier, Lance Archer, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Vladimir Kozlov and then some. I will probably create your requests, do you have any more? 

Edited by denyes11

55 minutes ago, denyes11 said:

My plans for this year are some guys from last year: including the likes of Ezekiel Jackson, Jimmy Wang Yang, Rene Dupree, Sylvain Grenier, Lance Archer, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Vladimir Kozlov and then some. I will probably create your requests, do you have any more? 

Mainly cruiserweights really. When my laptop is back working again I'll send you some textures right now my acer aspire es11 ain't turning on. 

Dupree looks good, for the other attire either black or blue trunks possibly, or purple attire from tag with Kenzo Suzuki

If you make Kid Kash any chance of a wwe pitbulls attire and Noble?

Edited by Saxministry
  • Like 1