Forsaken710s Stuff 2018 HURRICANE RETURN Godwinns sean ohaire Umaga/Jamal Rosey Juvi LA PARKA jimmy hart perry saturn Hogan Psicosis Owen Hart MR kennedy Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon honky tonk man uploaded!!!

Forsaken710

22 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Juventud guerrera and super calo uploaded

#forsaken710

i added a juvi mask to him ( i still had the texture. doesn't look great but what else can we do lol)

i noticed that 12 hours after i posted my juvi some guy took all my texture and changed the face texture and reposted it. didnt even ask.... pretty classy

9 hours ago, Dbo2700 said:

I just downloaded a lot of these and didn't realize it was the same creator. Splendid work sir. I'll need to Favorite you. 

thanks!

9 hours ago, Jai said:

i added a juvi mask to him ( i still had the texture. doesn't look great but what else can we do lol)

i wanted to do a masked juvi but i could not find a good look at the tights he wore when he wore the masks still to be accurate

• Glorious 1

Just now, riddlebox710 said:

i noticed that 12 hours after i posted my juvi some guy took all my texture and changed the face texture and reposted it. didnt even ask.... pretty classy

thanks!

i wanted to do a masked juvi but i could not find a good look at the tights he wore when he wore the masks still to be accurate

Let me guess.. the guys name was Cawmunity Cre8ion wasn't it? we've had issues with him on our community stealing other people's stuff. he got banned and went on a tirade attacking people.

yeah it didn't look great but i just added it for the hell of it. i'll post a pic when i go back in caw mode i'm testing out attributes.

1 minute ago, Dbo2700 said:

Yea. I've seen my textures from 17 on caws in 18. I'm not even going to get mad. I'll move on. People suck etc etc. 

yeah it's just principle. this person i was talking about though he was a pain in the ass to get rid of. after we banned him he had like 8 other accounts where he was basically interacting with himself LOL like dude seriously had issues. he had messaged me on one months ago pretending to be his wife when he wasn't even married lol. Oh yeah he's been banned from here too.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Jai said:

Let me guess.. the guys name was Cawmunity Cre8ion wasn't it? we've had issues with him on our community stealing other people's stuff. he got banned and went on a tirade attacking people.

yeah it didn't look great but i just added it for the hell of it. i'll post a pic when i go back in caw mode i'm testing out attributes.

I went back to look and it was totally that cre8tion guy.  Anyway moving forward ive gotten a few requests for WCWs blitzkrieg Which i happen to have textures for from the past. Im going to have him posted Wednesday. He will have to replace super calo till more slots open on the other screen name

Just now, riddlebox710 said:

I went back to look and it was totally that cre8tion guy.  Anyway moving forward ive gotten a few requests for WCWs blitzkrieg Which i happen to have textures for from the past. Im going to have him posted Wednesday. He will have to replace super calo till more slots open on the other screen name

yeah i just wanted confirmation. i mod the humanoi nation forums and like i said i had a feeling lol

great you're doing blitzkrieg. are you planning lizmark jr? i need those 2 and the members of the flock (riggs, sickboy, reese, and van hammer)

23 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Right now im thinking 

Blitzkrieg

Roddy Piper

WWE Sean o haire

I could possibly tackle them down the line

thanks man i picked up Blitz this morning

Just now, cdiebold1 said:

How are these people able to take your textures if they're locked from being reupped? Are they screenshotting and then reuploading textures via screenshot - or is it a hack or what?

all you have to do is just re-apply the downloaded logos/textures to a brand new caw.  So simple a baby can do it. this was an issue last year as well

1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

Oh, hadn't occurred to me. Saw the lock, assumed it meant you weren't able to do that. Seems that that completely defeats the purpose of the lock icons.

yeah i know. i mean it's not exact science cause you'd have to know exactly where to put the logos. like the guy that ripped off his juvi i don't think he used the face photo at all cause there's a difference when you use that. also he could have just imported over. and in that manner it also would have bypassed the not allowable upload lock. but yeah it's really a shame people do this. this is why i really haven't uploaded anything since 2k15. i had alot of hogan and sting alts that got stolen.