Forsaken710s Stuff 2018 HURRICANE RETURN Godwinns sean ohaire Umaga/Jamal Rosey Juvi LA PARKA jimmy hart perry saturn Hogan Psicosis Owen Hart MR kennedy Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon honky tonk man uploaded!!!

Forsaken710

The hulk hogan and Hollywood Hogan has disappearing logos. Specifically the Hulk still rules logo on the second attire for Hulk Hogan and the Hollywood on the belt and the pants decals for Hollywood Hogan.

FYI The Hurricane for the second attire has two logos disappeared on the chest and on right thigh.

Mortis has several logos disappeared on legs too.

Planning to create the superhero tag team with The Hurricane & Mortis in the 205 Live for the universe mode.

Edited by Max20

Cool i will fix  those as well. Hurricane i wanted to do anyway because i noticed his entrance is in the game.

All of this is because when i first started uploading logos after i downloaded them they would delete from my incoming then they just all came back and would stay in my incoming and i found it difficult to find my new ones in a pool of old ones so i started deleting them then this started happening. They must store on server after incoming and jump over when it is uploaded. Either way i will reupload the pictures replace the logos for hogans hurricane and mortis.

If anyone sees any other issues please let me know

Edited by riddlebox710

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Sucks they restricted us from using Ultimo's cape because of the mask type, but still a very awesome CAW. Good job.

not only does it suck it's stupid especially when we could use it last year. i mean who do they expect us to put the damn cape on.. Superman and Batman? LOL

but really i bet anything that they restricted it cause they didn't know how to keep it from ending up in front of the caw/alt when they got in the ring but stil i'd rather have that glitch than not be able to use it at all

• Too Sweet 1

Even how kalistos tail on his mask falls through the neck on my ultimo it almost kills the CAW for me. I was hoping they fixed it this year but no. I guess there is still time. But i see alot of clipping this year with the CAW gear that i did not see last year

Exactly, they wanted us to create stuff that was great to look at on the character select but messed up everywhere else. You do what ya can though, and I'll definitely be making use of that Ultimo in my universe. 

I see you put out an ICP. Good work - I took your suggestions and uploaded a version 2 on mine yesterday or the day before after making VJ's face a lil' fatter. Also didn't realize that the original ICP I made had a layering glitch so the eyes from the face texture showed up underneath the eyes of the model (so each had 4 eyes, lol) but I fixed that. I'm digging the collars you put on the jerseys too, I missed that detail on mine. Can you get a screenshot of the specific shirt you used? I couldn't find anything I liked so I didn't change it on mine.

Are you familiar with Blitzkrieg from late WCW? I have no idea what happened to him after WCW closed down but he was pretty badass for the time. If you know who he is, mind taking a shot at him?

Edited by cdiebold1

How comes whenever I download caws some of designs go missing why is that especially when I download your caws like vampiro does not have his tattoos

5 hours ago, Guest Shawn said:

How comes whenever I download caws some of designs go missing why is that especially when I download your caws like vampiro does not have his tattoos

I explained how this disappearing logo situation started in a earlier post. I am replacing missing logos as they are brought to my attention. So vampiros tattoos are gone on the most recent download?

8 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Exactly, they wanted us to create stuff that was great to look at on the character select but messed up everywhere else. You do what ya can though, and I'll definitely be making use of that Ultimo in my universe. 

I see you put out an ICP. Good work - I took your suggestions and uploaded a version 2 on mine yesterday or the day before after making VJ's face a lil' fatter. Also didn't realize that the original ICP I made had a layering glitch so the eyes from the face texture showed up underneath the eyes of the model (so each had 4 eyes, lol) but I fixed that. I'm digging the collars you put on the jerseys too, I missed that detail on mine. Can you get a screenshot of the specific shirt you used? I couldn't find anything I liked so I didn't change it on mine.

Are you familiar with Blitzkrieg from late WCW? I have no idea what happened to him after WCW closed down but he was pretty badass for the time. If you know who he is, mind taking a shot at him?

I do have blitzkrieg textures that i made from a few years ago. I could probably give him a shot.

I updated both hogans mortis vampiro and hurricane. If anyone downloads them can the tell me if anyone logos disappear? I left the original hulkster hogan up because his spot on the most downloaded is good promotion

Edited by riddlebox710

13 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Even how kalistos tail on his mask falls through the neck on my ultimo it almost kills the CAW for me. I was hoping they fixed it this year but no. I guess there is still time. But i see alot of clipping this year with the CAW gear that i did not see last year

yeah that tail think never really bothered me i just wish they released a non-tail version they had to have known we were using kalisto's mask to create dragon. 

1 hour ago, riddlebox710 said:

updated both hogans mortis vampiro and hurricane. If anyone downloads them can the tell me if anyone logos disappear? I left the original hulkster hogan up because his spot on the most downloaded is good promotion

that's awesome i haven't had a blitzkrieg since 2k16

The desgins are still missing from vampiros second attire on his tights and same marc Nero first attire design on his tights are also missing same for glaicer

21 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

I do have blitzkrieg textures that i made from a few years ago. I could probably give him a shot.

That would be so amazing! You'd be the man.. I was actually gonna request him haha..

11 hours ago, Guest Shawn said:

The desgins are still missing from vampiros second attire on his tights and same marc Nero first attire design on his tights are also missing same for glaicer

someone checked glacier and vampiro and said they are all good

mero i will fix soon

I just grabbed your Psychosis.. that was a nice surprise to wake up to lol.. cause I was literally searching for that decent La Parka I saw (that I was gonna edit).. and found your Psy haha..

27 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

I just grabbed your Psychosis.. that was a nice surprise to wake up to lol.. cause I was literally searching for that decent La Parka I saw (that I was gonna edit).. and found your Psy haha..

no owen or kennedy?

on that note owen hart psicosis and MRRRRR KENNEDY is uploaded.......uploaded

6 minutes ago, riddlebox710 said:

no owen or kennedy?

on that note owen hart psicosis and MRRRRR KENNEDY is uploaded.......uploaded

I grabbed Owen the other day? Whenever you uploaded him I downloaded him.. was they're an updated version or something uploaded?

1 minute ago, EvolutionIV said:

I grabbed Owen the other day? Whenever you uploaded him I downloaded him.. was they're an updated version or something uploaded?

my owen i just uploaded with psiccosis and kennedy. knocked them out this morning. also his 2nd attire has a blue blazer option

Well my copy of WWE 2k18 was stuck in the PS4. had to send it out to get serviced. while it was gone i took the time to create la parka textures. sp now that my data was fully restored enjoy my la parka!