Forsaken710s Stuff 2018 HURRICANE RETURN Godwinns sean ohaire Umaga/Jamal Rosey Juvi LA PARKA jimmy hart perry saturn Hogan Psicosis Owen Hart MR kennedy Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon honky tonk man uploaded!!!

Forsaken710

I grabbed Glacier and IDK but this also happened to your Wrath.. I tried copying Wrath's WCW attire into the first slot and the logos just disappeared.. and now when I opened glacier it shows the logos there but also not being there lol..

Look..

https://imgur.com/q82rb6o

https://imgur.com/wEL15Cl

and only 2 CAWs from you I've had a problem with..

24 minutes ago, riddlebox710 said:

Wow that is weird. I did a match with that glacier and he seemed good to go. Re download them and see if you still have an issue. Then i will have to maybe reupload them

Still the same problem with both.. weird cause I didn't have that problem with your Ultimo..

Something weird happened lately where logos wont disappear from my incoming. So ive been manually deleting them. Maybe that has something to do with it

Edited by riddlebox710

Just leave them in Incoming, they'll delete themselves eventually and they're not taking up any space.

The fix to disappearing logos is once you place them, do not go back to edit them and move them around or you'll mess them up for the people downloading. Set them, then leave them be. If you need to alter their location or size after they've been initially set DELETE the logo entirely off of the CAW and reapply it.

Edited by cdiebold1

8 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Something weird happened lately where logos wont disappear from my incoming. So ive been manually deleting them. Maybe that has something to do with it

it's hit and miss with copying attires. that's why when i do that i normally duplicate the entire model as a backup

11 hours ago, Jai said:

it's hit and miss with copying attires. that's why when i do that i normally duplicate the entire model as a backup

I don't even bother trying to copy attires over - like you said, hit or miss - the last 3 times I've tried, I've crashed back to the Playstation dashboard.

9 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I don't even bother trying to copy attires over - like you said, hit or miss - the last 3 times I've tried, I've crashed back to the Playstation dashboard.

oh i haven't had a single crash in creation studio at all 

i did have a crash when i went into the create a show and create a video menus 

ever since i got my ps4 pro i haven't had a single issue but the logo thing is still there. atleast for tyrant's carmella alt and forsaken's wrath lol

29 minutes ago, riddlebox710 said:

Fixed glacier logo issue

okay i just have to ask. why did you give mortis mark henry's entrance? it's an easy fix but just wondering.

13 minutes ago, riddlebox710 said:

Just somthing basic to get him down to the ring.

Also his cape doesnt fall through his neck with how he enters the ring

yeah but you were doing that on the 360 as well. 

i seem to also remember you copying edge's moveset and giving it to mortis. 

I've known you for a long time bro. i'm not complaining i was just asking

2 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Fixed glacier logo issue

Thanks for fixing the issue much appreciated.. whenever you fix Wrath I'll add him in my Universe like I just did for Glacier.. I held off on adding your Mortis too cause I wanted to put them both in at the same time..

2 hours ago, Jai said:

If you don't like it, just change it yourself. 

2 hours ago, Jai said:

I went with edge because he had a similar build to kanyon. I wouldnt want to start with a rey mysterio base and build from there

3 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

I went with edge because he had a similar build to kanyon. I wouldnt want to start with a rey mysterio base and build from there

for a moveset? i'm talking about a moveset here. rey mysterio isn't even in the game LOL anyway i do like your creations i just think your movesets and entrances could use a more creative approach. again i wasn't criticizing i was just wondering cause they always seemed to be like that.  Was that you that uploaded ernest miller? if it was he looked pretty good

3 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

If you don't like it, just change it yourself. 

no need to get hostile or rude i was just asking him a question since he's been doing this for guys like mortis and glacier since wwe13. yes i can change it myself but that's another 15-20 minutes on top of other people's creations i have to change either because they didn't want to do proper moves and entrances or they felt someone would just do that for them.

it's a matter of principle. same as uploading a caw, claiming it has a custom moveset and attributes when the finishers and such asy samoan driver, and the overall is a 70. agian i was not complaining it was more of a concern.

1 hour ago, Jai said:

for a moveset? i'm talking about a moveset here. rey mysterio isn't even in the game LOL anyway i do like your creations i just think your movesets and entrances could use a more creative approach. again i wasn't criticizing i was just wondering cause they always seemed to be like that.  Was that you that uploaded ernest miller? if it was he looked pretty good

no need to get hostile or rude i was just asking him a question since he's been doing this for guys like mortis and glacier since wwe13. yes i can change it myself but that's another 15-20 minutes on top of other people's creations i have to change either because they didn't want to do proper moves and entrances or they felt someone would just do that for them.

it's a matter of principle. same as uploading a caw, claiming it has a custom moveset and attributes when the finishers and such asy samoan driver, and the overall is a 70. agian i was not complaining it was more of a concern.

I was neither hostile nor rude, I was being practical and stating your obvious option. 

OMG a whole 15 minutes of your precious time wasted when a guy like Forsaken is putting hours and days into doing all the tough work. The entitlement, lol. 

I'm bouncing though so feel free to bring it to PMs if you need to.

Edited by cdiebold1

15 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

I was neither hostile nor rude, I was being practical and stating your obvious option. 

OMG a whole 15 minutes of your precious time wasted when a guy like Forsaken is putting hours and days into doing all the tough work. The entitlement, lol. 

I'm bouncing though so feel free to bring it to PMs if you need to.

i have no desire to argue with you considering you're from that god awful WLF community and forum and you seem to complain about everything so as far as i'm concerned you're a pain in the ass pot calling the kettle black.  no need to respond.

11 hours ago, Jai said:

10 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Thanks for fixing the issue much appreciated.. whenever you fix Wrath I'll add him in my Universe like I just did for Glacier.. I held off on adding your Mortis too cause I wanted to put them both in at the same time..

Wrath logos fixed as well

4 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Wrath logos fixed as well

Awesome man thanks for letting me know I appreciate it, gonna grab him right now..

If anyone wants to add that Death Penalty move Wrath was doing when he debuted I went with Book End but you could also use Rock Bottom 1..

Edited by EvolutionIV

13 hours ago, Jai said:

i have no desire to argue with you considering you're from that god awful WLF community and forum and you seem to complain about everything so as far as i'm concerned you're a pain in the ass pot calling the kettle black.  no need to respond.

LOL

Edited by cdiebold1

On 10/20/2017 at 11:55 AM, cdiebold1 said:

I copy a lot of attires over and I've been experience his a lot lately. I couldn't copy attires to or from Tyrant's Shamrock last night without crashing back to the dashboard. Quite frustrating.

Edited by jhorsley23

15 minutes ago, jhorsley23 said:

I copy a lot of attires over and I've been experience his a lot lately. I couldn't copy attires to or from Tyrant's Shamrock last night without crashing back to the dashboard. Quite frustrating.

I got it with Nickbreaker's Monty Brown. He gave us 3 attires total to choose from. 1 & 2 were the same, 3 & 4 were different. I went to copy attire 3 over slot 4 and every time it'd crash so I just gave up and decided I'd only use the default until it was patched (hopefully it gets patched)

Edited by cdiebold1