Forsaken710s Stuff 2018 HURRICANE RETURN Godwinns sean ohaire Umaga/Jamal Rosey Juvi LA PARKA jimmy hart perry saturn Hogan Psicosis Owen Hart MR kennedy Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon honky tonk man uploaded!!!

Forsaken710

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, riddlebox710 said:

godwinns uploaded

wow had no idea you were working on the godwinns i can replace the crappy ones i have now lol. and that hurricane is amazing saw it in smacktalks' rumble video

46 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Looking forward to those Godwinns.. I think I have a Henry and it's ok my Phineas is just a Mideon turned into his Godwinns attire so it has the cross on his forehead..

they're already up i got them yesterday evening

On 2/11/2018 at 3:46 AM, Jai said:

wow had no idea you were working on the godwinns i can replace the crappy ones i have now lol. and that hurricane is amazing saw it in smacktalks' rumble video

Got a creation bug the other day and was looking into doing too cool or the godwinns. Seen there was a decent too cool out already so  hammered out the godwinns.also what rumble video?

Also Thanks for the support guys!

3 hours ago, riddlebox710 said:

Got a creation bug the other day and was looking into doing too cool or the godwinns. Seen there was a decent too cool out already so  hammered out the godwinns.also what rumble video?

Also Thanks for the support guys!

smacktalks had a "wwe2k18 new rumble caws" type video and your hurricane was part of it

here it is. 
New and returning superstar creations