Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, Tyrant185 said:

Yeah they'll probably be another collab between myself and Shawn Stylz. Possibly new attires though, not sure yet.

i would love it if you attempted Rick and Scott's late 97/early 98 attires before the breakup (where he had the belt)

Owen's face is def looking better than what it was, can really tell you've spent more time on it for sure. keep up the good work man and can't wait to see the attires soon

New update, ladies and gents.

8 hours ago, Jai said:

i would love it if you attempted Rick and Scott's late 97/early 98 attires before the breakup (where he had the belt)

Definitely doing a collab with Shawn on the Steiners again. Will make sure to include 2 1997-1998 attires.

6 hours ago, OmniBLACK said:

Owen's face is def looking better than what it was, can really tell you've spent more time on it for sure. keep up the good work man and can't wait to see the attires soon

Thanks bud. The attires won't be too far along now that the face is nearing completion :)

Edited by Tyrant185

2 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

New update, ladies and gents.

Definitely doing a collab with Shawn on the Steiners again. Will make sure to include 2 1997-1998 attires.

thanks bro.

yeah i had the belt logo last year but because of that stretch issue i couldn't get it to work. i'm going to import it into caw mode and see if the mapping helps.if it does i'll send you the belt texture if you need it.

also you working on nastys again? i saw them on cc but it had that "content is damaged" message when i tried to dl it lol

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

thanks bro.

yeah i had the belt logo last year but because of that stretch issue i couldn't get it to work. i'm going to import it into caw mode and see if the mapping helps.if it does i'll send you the belt texture if you need it.

also you working on nastys again? i saw them on cc but it had that "content is damaged" message when i tried to dl it lol

No problem. I'll be making the Nasties again, yeah, though again I don't think their faces will be textured as there's nothing good out there.

Just now, EXecutionerX85 said:

Very solid Ahmed guys! Probably the best likeness ive seen of him from any game ..it also saves me from making him!! Great job on these guys

Thanks bud, much appreciated. Lol always happy to help!

Edited by Tyrant185

Just now, Tyrant185 said:

No problem. I'll be making the Nasties again, yeah, though again I don't think their faces will be textured as there's nothing good out there.

yeah that's understandable lol

look forward to what you guys come up with. i probably won't really be starting with anything retro universe wise till probably about december or january anyway lol

ya know the damn download limit really hurts 

• Like 1

Very impressive Amhed Johnson you and Shawn did there... I'd say me and you could re-collaborate on Crush again but unfortunately I have no consoles atm, No Xbox or PS4 :( But I'd love to make these guys on Fire Pro WORLD as I do have a new laptop, I know, I know. it's not WWE2k but still... 

Anyways if I do end up getting a new PS4 or Xbox I'll let you people know and try to get into things (although I've never really released CAW's)

10 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah that's understandable lol

look forward to what you guys come up with. i probably won't really be starting with anything retro universe wise till probably about december or january anyway lol

ya know the damn download limit really hurts 

Lol fosho! I've got 2 more accounts though so I'll try and make good use of them.

8 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

I'm sorry, but I have to giggle at Ahmed's butt ... A+ to you though attention to detail though. Definitely will be downloading this one.

LOL tell me about it! Shawn was reluctant but in the end we agreed it was for the best as it also helps make the trunks the right size.

6 minutes ago, OmniBLACK said:

Very impressive Amhed Johnson you and Shawn did there... I'd say me and you could re-collaborate on Crush again but unfortunately I have no consoles atm, No Xbox or PS4 :( But I'd love to make these guys on Fire Pro WORLD as I do have a new laptop, I know, I know. it's not WWE2k but still... 

Anyways if I do end up getting a new PS4 or Xbox I'll let you people know and try to get into things (although I've never really released CAW's)

Man, that's a shame you don't have a PS4 anymore as I thought we did good work on Crush. If you get one back, let me know so we can get to work!

Just now, Tyrant185 said:

Lol fosho! I've got 2 more accounts though so I'll try and make good use of them.

LOL tell me about it! Shawn was reluctant but in the end we agreed it was for the best as it also helps make the trunks the right size.

Man, that's a shame you don't have a PS4 anymore as I thought we did good work on Crush. If you get one back, let me know so we can get to work!

LOL i have like 5 accounts. you know me. 1 for each era of wrestling (including TNA and WWECW LOL)

2 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:
11 minutes ago, OmniBLACK said:

Tell me about man, been without a PS4 since January, long and complicated story that'd be more than happy to share in PM. but yea for sure IF i get a new one I'll let you know.

That is by far the best Ahmed Johnson I have ever seen.  Didn't have plans for him in my universe but will download because of how good it is.  Excited to see how The Steiners turn out if you and Shawn Stlyz decide to create them again this year.

Cheers for the feedback, gents. Glad you like the Ahmed.

18 minutes ago, Broddabully said:

That is by far the best Ahmed Johnson I have ever seen.  Didn't have plans for him in my universe but will download because of how good it is.  Excited to see how The Steiners turn out if you and Shawn Stlyz decide to create them again this year.

Yeah definitely making the Steiners again, though they may have some new attires this year (1997-1998 plain singlets as mentioned earlier). They'll still have 2 slots though so we'll make sure to include some of the older, funkier stuff again as well.

• Like 1

Awesome work again I look forward. Ken Shamrock suggestions please possibly nose tip down slightly & tights logo down midway. For accurate/authentic attributes & stats there's some new & old spreadsheets available to search. If not to help out I can instead try donate some individually.

• Like 1