Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

***** UPDATES *****

Got a wrestling slot uploaded for Ellsworth before I get cracking on trying to fix the broken manager slot. Attires include his newest gear from this week's Smackdown, and his original face gear.

Decided to try something totally different and got started on a Jay Lethal. Face isn't final yet so suggestions are more than welcome.

Pics added below.

Uploaded a slot for the Bludgeon Brothers with their new attires. Pics and search tags added below.

First DX Slot for HBK is up. Another one will be following containing Badd Blood and One Night Only 1997 attires.

2 Big T attires may follow further down the line for Ahmed Johnson, but can't promise anything right now due to how limited upload space is.

Just a heads up, I'm gonna get around to reapplying the money logos on Carmellsworth so I can reupload those 2 as well. Apologies for the inconvenience.

--******-- PREVIEWS --*****--

Jay Lethal (WIP)

Credits

Original Creator (Face Texture)

2s6srj4.jpg

rvzj7p.jpg

Credits

--******-- UPLOADS --*****--

The Bludgeon Brothers

Search Tags: Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Tyrant185

2ch53it.jpg

x45bg3.jpg

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Credits

GameElite (Torso Texture), AmazingAries (DX Entrance Gear refs)

Search Tags: Shawn Michaels, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2zqg7yp.jpg

34pcmfd.jpg

2db9eyu.jpg

5yguix.jpg

640y1h.jpg

Val Venis (By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz)

Credits

GameVolt (Face Texture)

Search Tags: Val Venis, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

209rswm.jpg

18k8oz.jpg

2hxrhx4.jpg

2j4r968.jpg

2w3xjrp.jpg

2zpjybr.jpg

Owen Hart

Credits

JFinamore & WFMashupz (Attire textures, some of which I altered)

Search Tags: Owen Hart, The Hart Foundation, Tyrant185

2vil1fl.jpg

20ztus3.jpg

Ken Shamrock (By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz)

**NOTE**

We had to revert back to the old hair due to a glitch during matches. This may be updated again once the game is patched and the issue is hopefully fixed.

Credits

GameElite (Face Texture)

112bhts.jpg

f569t4.jpg

2i6f7yr.jpg

vzemhs.jpg

2psq4k4.jpg

Disco Inferno

Search Tags: Disco Inferno, WCW, Tyrant185

6dwq6f.jpg

eaqft4.jpg

2ch6v10.jpg

2hcnsz5.jpg

21n31n5.jpg

vdkg1t.jpg

fm7t48.jpg

2edw4cl.jpg

1j8606.jpg

2lvnzlx.jpg

"The Pearl River Powerhouse" Ahmed Johnson (By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz)

Search Tags: Ahmed Johnson, Shawn Stylz, Tyrant185

u0LJaRM.png

2wcgxdv.jpg

ZIlk9M4.jpg

"The Princess Of Staten Island" Carmella

Search Tags: Carmella, James Ellsworth, Tyrant185

***WARNING***

Until this is patched, do NOT try to view this in CAW mode, or the logos will vanish

2uigjs5.jpg

"Sleazy E" James Ellsworth

Search Tags: James Ellsworth, Carmella, Tyrant185

***WARNING***

Until this is patched, do NOT try to view this in CAW mode, or the logos will vanish

2vucw2a.jpg

29z361g.jpg

2yxlq42.jpg

2lcskqu.jpg

30ljk7q.jpg

Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

are you doing jarrett and shamrock again this year? shame they removed shamrock's entrance but hopefully Elias gets an entrance with the guitar 

5 minutes ago, Jai said:

are you doing jarrett and shamrock again this year? shame they removed shamrock's entrance but hopefully Elias gets an entrance with the guitar 

I'll be making Jarrett again this year, but I think Shawn Stylz is getting to work on Shamrock. We'll be doing some more collabs again with lots of new legends planned.

Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 1

Just now, Tyrant185 said:

I'll be making Jarrett again this year, but I think Shawn Stylz is getting to work on Shamrock. We'll be doing some more collabs again with lots of new legends planned.

sounds good. it's crazily amazing how in depth creation has gotten. i haven't touched caw mode but just going into my player and seeing the caws on cc it's amazing how much of an upgrade it is from 17. now if only we had full morphing back lol

6 minutes ago, Jai said:

sounds good. it's crazily amazing how in depth creation has gotten. i haven't touched caw mode but just going into my player and seeing the caws on cc it's amazing how much of an upgrade it is from 17. now if only we had full morphing back lol

Yeah the few I've seen so far look brilliant. The face textures transition into the game much better this year, it's almost completely seamless. Looking to really get into the swing of things over the weekend.

Just now, Tyrant185 said:

Yeah the few I've seen so far look brilliant. The face textures transition into the game much better this year, it's almost completely seamless. Looking to really get into the swing of things over the weekend.

only bad one i have seen is maybe the austin aries i downloaded just to see if generic entrance 8 was his entrance (it was) but the face texture was bleeding all over the place. i don't know if it was bc of someone that didn't do a good job with the texture or if it was some sort of logo glitch

See for yourself lol

other than that he looked spot on

2 hours ago, Broddabully said:

Any chance you re create The Steiners like last year.

Yeah they'll probably be another collab between myself and Shawn Stylz. Possibly new attires though, not sure yet.

1 hour ago, Mizalike said:

Nice James Ellsworth need to download these when you uploading james Ellsworth 

1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

Looking good so far, Tyrant!

Thanks gents. Hoping to get both Ellsworth and Carmella uploaded tonight as a set. Ellsworth is ready to go, I've just gotta get Carmella's attires done.

• Like 1

HBK looks awesome, will it have to be used as an alternate attire or as a seperate CAW ? If as a seperate CAW do you know if his announce name is in so JoJo will actually announce him by his name as The Heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels ?

Ellsworth looks pretty good man, could you do a wrestling attires version of him with his first t-shirt and then maybe the leopard print tights he wore pretty recently as an alternate?

4 hours ago, Beaudreaux said:

I like the HBK, maybe add a little age to his face. And maybe tone down the body oil. But looks good to start. Really liking Owen

Will do. I'm still making tweaks to the face in general but I'm also planning a 00's slot containing WM21 & 26, so will age that version up a little more as this one is 1997 HBK.

6 minutes ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

That Ellsworth is FLAWLESS!!! The mouth is perfect. You should do his debut ring attire too with the basic black trunks and boots.

Thanks dude. Yeah I'm considering doing a wrestling slot for him if I can get the logo issue sorted out for his manager attire. Seems like both him and Carmella are losing logos after download.

16 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Thanks dude. Yeah I'm considering doing a wrestling slot for him if I can get the logo issue sorted out for his manager attire. Seems like both him and Carmella are losing logos after download.

Really?? Is this a glitch for Community Creations? Which logos are being lost?

37 minutes ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

Really?? Is this a glitch for Community Creations? Which logos are being lost?

I have no idea, but I've had quite a few people tell me that the logos aren't showing up for them. Ellsworth apparently lost as many as 6.

All I can think of considering it's specific to mine apparently, is that I copied the entrance gear over to ring gear to save time.

2 hours ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

That Ellsworth is FLAWLESS!!! The mouth is perfect. You should do his debut ring attire too with the basic black trunks and boots.

Yeah I’d say that one, and then the team smack down blue trunks, or the leopard Carmella trunks he wore when they faced Cena and Nikki as an alternate.... but I guess those are the only wrestling attires he’s really worn anyway haha... but agree, that Ellsworth is flawless

Edited by LoadWarrior

3 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Will do. I'm still making tweaks to the face in general but I'm also planning a 00's slot containing WM21 & 26, so will age that version up a little more as this one is 1997 HBK.

Oh okay. I thought that preview was more towards the late 2000's. But yeah looks good