Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

5 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

shamrock and johnson I really Like

Cheers bud. That reminds me I've got some new Ahmed Johnson attires I need to add in the next thread update.

22554740_10155641897348432_5303739970180

37 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Man that's weird, I have no idea what's going on there. How does it look in highlight reel or entrances?

2 more Disco Inferno slots have been uploaded, with the 3rd slot containing 4 attires to choose from, and 6 in total. Pics will be added soon.

here are some shots in highlight reel and entrance. As I mentioned before I can't really notice if the face photo is missing on the caw or not.

Edited by Brianthespaz86
  • Like 1

Val is off to a great start. Something seems off around his nose and cheek area. I’m thinking maybe his nose might be a tad to pointy. 

Wish I could give better advice! Lol sorry. 

• Like 1

Cheers everyone.

@cdiebold1 Owen will be up in a bit once I've finished his moveset. He'll also be getting a 2nd slot featuring his Nation and OH singlets from 1998-1999.

@TheBleedingRed21 We've managed to update Val's nose and get it looking less pointy. I'll add new pics once I update the thread with attires.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Tyrant185 said:

Cheers everyone.

@cdiebold1 Owen will be up in a bit once I've finished his moveset. He'll also be getting a 2nd slot featuring his Nation and OH singlets from 1998-1999.

definitely what i'm waiting on lol

Owen Hart's first slot is uploaded, gents. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, jcsix said:

Nice work on the caws Tyrant. that Shamrock is insane.

Do you need any logos for the Nation attire? I have the ones I did for 2K16 still if you need/would like them.

I still have his Nation logos saved bud, and the O.H. ones too. Thanks though :)

Edited by Tyrant185

The skin tone on Owen is a little bit too yellow for my liking compared to other CAWs and in-game wrestlers but otherwise looks amazing. Any chance of fixing the hue on this or is that out of the question?

Edited by dyn0myteCAW
  • Like 1

Just now, dyn0myteCAW said:

The skin tone on Owen is a little bit too yellow for my liking but otherwise looks amazing. Any chance of fixing the hue on this or is that out of the question?

I agree with this entirely. He seems somewhat orangish in game.  Was setting up an entrance with Bulldog and it looked way off.

5 minutes ago, dyn0myteCAW said:

The skin tone on Owen is a little bit too yellow for my liking compared to other CAWs and in-game wrestlers but otherwise looks amazing. Any chance of fixing the hue on this or is that out of the question?

5 minutes ago, cpoythress31191 said:

I agree with this entirely. He seems somewhat orangish in game.  Was setting up an entrance with Bulldog and it looked way off.

I would but it means I'd have to reapply the face texture and morph the face again. It took so long to get that morph I'd be worried I couldn't replicate it. I had the same problem with Disco, HBK and Ahmed last year for similar reasons lol.

I'll try adding a bit more red to it and see if it still blends properly, and let you know how it turns out.

Edited by Tyrant185

To anyone who downloaded the Ahmed Johnson with his Nation attire, do the logos show up for you in matches? I'm getting feedback that they're missing, even though when I downloaded him from Shawn's side they all show up.

28 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

To anyone who downloaded the Ahmed Johnson with his Nation attire, do the logos show up for you in matches? I'm getting feedback that they're missing, even though when I downloaded him from Shawn's side they all show up.

No they don't show up for matches it looks like he is wearing a big thong lol..

7 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Did you try to view it in CAW mode?

When you play with him in 1 on 1 matches they don't show up during entrances,the match or if you hit edit in CAW mode.. they logos only show up during the match screen and before you hit edit in CAW mode..

It's probably cause you deleted the logos.. same problem happened with Forsaken's Glacier & Wrath..

2 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

I only tried the default slot (red) and they worked perfectly. Haven't checked the NoD attire.

the red attire works perfectly fine it's jut the NOD attire that's messed up..