Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

4 hours ago, ThePacmanClassic said:

Awesome work again I look forward. Ken Shamrock suggestions please possibly nose tip down slightly & tights logo down midway. For accurate/authentic attributes & stats there's some new & old spreadsheets available to search. If not to help out I can instead try donate some individually.

Took your suggestions on board and brought the angle of the nose down a bit. Made all the difference, so thanks for the feedback bud.

New update.

20 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

I like how the Disco is looking so far.. what attire are you planning on giving him?..

I'm hoping to apply a pants texture I made for him last year but couldn't get working due to the logo blur. It should be good to go this year though with the image mapping

Disco_Inferno_bio.jpg

For the 2nd attire I'm gonna go with this

tumblr_nna5wl7sad1u2ragso1_500.gif

Disco will have 2 slots this year as I'm such a mark for him lol. Attire suggestions are welcome.

• Too Sweet 2

Excellent work man. Some of the best work I have seen, top notch. 

Any small chance we can get a Steve Blackman since he would be a good match with Shamrock? :D 

Btw, that Ahmed Johnson is jaw dropping!

14 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Hopefully it comes with that La Parka surprise chair attack too.

LMAO!!!

Disco looks great. I have absolutely no use for him, and had no plans to have him as a CAW... Gonna have to download him in spite of that.

I keep checking back to see if Owen or Shamrock have been uploaded yet. Can't wait for them.

Edited by jhorsley23

Glad there is a Ken Shamrock being worked on. It looks good. For some reason the physique looks like it could be wider. He looks like a lanky ripped guy rather than how jacked he really was. Is there not a better spiky hairstyle/buzzcut for Shamrock? This can work but I was hoping more of a short buzz on the sides and a spikier top.

Big thanks to everyone for the feedback and suggestions. Hope you all like the new update.

20 hours ago, TheBleedingRed21 said:

Excellent work man. Some of the best work I have seen, top notch. 

Any small chance we can get a Steve Blackman since he would be a good match with Shamrock? :D 

Btw, that Ahmed Johnson is jaw dropping!

Yeah, definitely making Blackman again this year with the same 2 attires.

16 hours ago, easygee said:

Disco looks legit ..

You like raven ? You would make a sickncaw of him 😎

I'd love to try making Raven but I'll have to find some good textures for him (face in particular). I haven't made him since 2010 so it's definitely overdue.

14 hours ago, Guest Donny Trump™ said:

Bro you got any plans for an Arn Anderson?

I don't have any plans for AA right now, I'm afraid. That may change though if me and Shawn decide to run with a Horsemen pack ;)

8 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

LMAO!!!

Disco looks great. I have absolutely no use for him, and had no plans to have him as a CAW... Gonna have to download him in spite of that.

I keep checking back to see if Owen or Shamrock have been uploaded yet. Can't wait for them.

Owen and Shamrock just need some tweaks to the movesets and they'll be up. Should be tomorrow at the latest :)

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Glad there is a Ken Shamrock being worked on. It looks good. For some reason the physique looks like it could be wider. He looks like a lanky ripped guy rather than how jacked he really was. Is there not a better spiky hairstyle/buzzcut for Shamrock? This can work but I was hoping more of a short buzz on the sides and a spikier top.

It may be the angle of the pics, but I'll see if there's anything we can do to improve the body morph before he goes up. As for the hair, there was nothing better available after changing from the combed back style which was too long for him.

Edited by Tyrant185

22 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

It may be the angle of the pics, but I'll see if there's anything we can do to improve the body morph before he goes up. As for the hair, there was nothing better available after changing from the combed back style which was too long for him.

I figured that was the case. Disappointed that WWE doesn't have diverse enough short hairstyles on their Creative Suite. And this is a nitpick but on the Shamrock Green attire the lettering background for the Shamrock logo on his tights is supposed to be gold, not white.

Ken Shamrock Render

If it isn't tweaked, I can just tweak it when I buy 2k18 and download it, no biggie.

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I figured that was the case. Disappointed that WWE doesn't have diverse enough short hairstyles on their Creative Suite. And this is a nitpick but on the Shamrock Green attire the lettering background for the Shamrock logo on his tights is supposed to be gold, not white.

Ken Shamrock Render

If it isn't tweaked, I can just tweak it when I buy 2k18 and download it, no biggie.

Yeah, the short hairstyles really are lacking tbh. It's a shame the other one glitches out as I think it was a better option, particularly from the side view.

The logo on his green trunks is actually different shades of gold, but some of the tones have came out white instead of light gold.

6 hours ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

nice shamrock man. Unfortunately when I download either slot the face photo disappears. 

Like on the matchup screen, or just during the match? Because I played 2 matches with him last night and didn't notice the missing face photo.

10 hours ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

nice shamrock man. Unfortunately when I download either slot the face photo disappears. 

3 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Like on the matchup screen, or just during the match? Because I played 2 matches with him last night and didn't notice the missing face photo.

Any chance either of you can upload a pic from the vs screen or during a match? That's the first I've heard of a face photo disappearing because you can't go back and edit those like you can with regular logos.

Edited by Tyrant185

1 hour ago, Tyrant185 said:

Any chance either of you can upload a pic from the vs screen or during a match? That's the first I've heard of a face photo disappearing because you can't go back and edit those like you can with regular logos.

I can't really notice it missing to be honest/its hard to tell but here is a screen shot all logos are there except for this one which I assume is the face logo.

22687877_10155641809328432_3314723108582

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

I can't really notice it missing to be honest/its hard to tell but here is a screen shot all logos are there except for this one which I assume is the face logo.

22687877_10155641809328432_3314723108582

Man that's weird, I have no idea what's going on there. How does it look in highlight reel or entrances?

2 more Disco Inferno slots have been uploaded, with the 3rd slot containing 4 attires to choose from, and 6 in total. Pics will be added soon.