NWOldskool's Creations: Zack Sabre Jr preview added

NWOldskool

3 hours ago, Guest stevee said:

heyyy! thats so awesome! are the movesets from ageofsandow includes the DLC from 2k17 game? 

I made them just 2 or 3 months ago, so yeah. They're pretty current.

Trent Seven (Trent Seven, NWOldskool, NXT)

Credit to:

E#37 for some assistance with the text on the trunks logo on the first attire

Trent himself for the moustache logo.

AgeofSandow for his 2K17 move-set

Trent_Seven_Final.png

Portrait.png

DMrb_MTQVQAYI7qk.jpg_large.jpg

Am I the only one that gets tired of seeing people constantly request that creators remove DLC from their CAWs and reupload them without it?

No offense to anyone making these requests, because I totally get it, I just feel like these creators work hard to get these CAWs as accurate as possible (if that includes DLC, so be it), and then people ask them to remove stuff and put them up again. I'd rather have the CAW the creator intended to make than have a dumbed down version for someone who doesn't want to buy DLC.

I get that it affects download numbers, so it may be something that doesn't bother the creators at all. I just think it's extremely disrespectful to them and results in less accurate CAWs.

Just my 2 cents so sorry if I'm speaking out of turn, I just keep seeing "please remove DLC" requests over and over and over again in every single thread whenever a creator uploads something new. I just look at it as if you want accurate CAWs the way the CREATOR intended them to be, buy the DLC. If not, make your own CAWs.

And yes, I understand the Cena Nuff DLC isn't available to purchase right now, but it will be down the line.

Edited by jhorsley23

4 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

I just look at it as if you want accurate CAWs the way the CREATOR intended them to be, buy the DLC. If not, make your own CAWs.

I'll allow @jhorsley23 to retort...

4 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

And yes, I understand the Cena Nuff DLC isn't available to purchase right now, but it will be down the line.

When the time comes where people can purchase the DLC they did or could not purchase at launch (Cena 'Nuff, Kurt Angle packs), then this argument chiding those who request a DLC-free creation (to which the creator can simply ignore or deny) will hold some weight. Until then, please.

--

@NWOldskool: Excellent creations. Love Dunne and Bate and look forward to downloading Seven (when possible for me) and Storm, too. Great work!

Edited by Dizazter
Added tagged name.

19 minutes ago, Dizazter said:

I'll allow @jhorsley23 to retort...

When the time comes where people can purchase the DLC they did or could not purchase at launch (Cena 'Nuff, Kurt Angle packs), then this argument chiding those who request a DLC-free creation (to which the creator can simply ignore or deny) will hold some weight. Until then, please.

--

@NWOldskool: Excellent creations. Love Dunne and Bate and look forward to downloading Seven (when possible for me) and Storm, too. Great work!

Like I said, I totally get it.

But for the record, those DLCs were available. The only people that don't have them are those that chosenot to buy them. Half of the reason I purchase the season is so I'm not limited on CAWs and can download whatever I want without restrictions.

But again, I understand where you guys are coming and that you don't want to wait. If it were me, I would simply wait for the necessary DLC before asking a creator to alter their work for my gain, but that's just me.

I don't have a dog in this race. I am not a CAW maker and I have the Season Pass, allowing me to DL anything I want. You guys can do whatever you want and the creators may not mind anyway.

I'm not attempting to speak for anyone other than myself. I'm just offering another perspective for anyone that may not have thought to look at it that way.

Edited by jhorsley23
  • What? 1

I bought the deluxe edition, so that's why I have the DLC.

Also, I uploaded a Matt Riddle earlier, but I'm too lazy to link all the images, lol. So here's the tweet!

Travis Banks

Travis_Banks_Preview.png