Dahlia Black Uploaded

Crow

I'm digging your work this year man. Hope you stick around for a while. The new Sabre looks better. Really looking forward to Nese and Gulak getting completed.

Do you have plans to complete the CW division? (Ariya Daivari, Lince Dorado and Mustafa Ali) 

33 minutes ago, Codes. said:

I'm digging your work this year man. Hope you stick around for a while. The new Sabre looks better. Really looking forward to Nese and Gulak getting completed.

Do you have plans to complete the CW division? (Ariya Daivari, Lince Dorado and Mustafa Ali) 

I really hadn't, purely because I figured they'd be done really well due to the refs available for them...but I'm thinking I'll do some of them now.  The rest of the game is pretty much broken until the patch, so it leaves more time for cawing.

2 hours ago, Crow said:

I really hadn't, purely because I figured they'd be done really well due to the refs available for them...but I'm thinking I'll do some of them now.  The rest of the game is pretty much broken until the patch, so it leaves more time for cawing.

Wait, what's broken with the game? :o

5 hours ago, Crow said:

Tony Nese first attire -

DM16Vl7W4AYRblm.jpg:large

HOLY SHIT DUDE! I Just looked at your twitter and see you're already over 200 followers! LMAOL i guess that did work

4 minutes ago, Crow said:

I think it was my constant tweeting of support for Elias that worked.  

i think you may not realize how much of a following you've gotten these past few years. you're an amazing creator and it's about time you get that recognition on social media :) lol

You are hands down my favorite creator and this is considering I really take time and search for the best creations out there. Loved that you went Zack Sabre first since he’s one of my favorite CAWs. Please do a Ricochet soon and I’ll be completely happy. 

On 10/22/2017 at 5:13 PM, Crow said:

Can't use universe mode, can't use road to glory on ps4, glitches and bugs in the gameplay.  

Define "can't use" Universe Mode.. cause I haven't had any problems and I've had the game since the 13th..

1 minute ago, EvolutionIV said:

Define "can't use" Universe Mode.. cause I haven't had any problems and I've had the game since the 13th..

same here. i mean i've had a few transposing cutscenes here and there but nothing major other than the self promos that crash the game

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

same here. i mean i've had a few transposing cutscenes here and there but nothing major other than the self promos that crash the game

Good thing I skip all promos then.. I've never really set up promos or watched them in the past games.. I'd rather get to the matches..