Dahlia Black Uploaded

Crow

Just now, Spinebuster_94 said:

Only thing I don't like about this caw is the hair choice, are there any other options?

There's only two that might work, this one works best.  It's a case of it being the best of a bad bunch.

20 minutes ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Since the only other CWC wrestler is Gulak, who else are you planning on creating in this year game?

I'm not ruling out some more cwc guys, but really want to focuson caws that have historically not been done very well.  I'll probably do Shelton Benjamin next.

Shelton will definitely be a grab once you are finished with him..idk if you’re open to suggestions this year but maybe try creating some great Indy stars that didn’t get too much love last year game like Keith Lee, Jeff Cobb, David Starr, LAX (Ortiz and Santana), Rey Fenix, Brian Cage, War Machines, The Briscoes, Joey Janela, Desmond Xavier....I feel like this year a lot of ppl are gonna create British Strong Style, Cole/Fish/Kyle, Kenny Omega, etc. guys who are expected to be created...either way I love all your work so what ever you put out will be great and I’m sure I’ll download 

• Like 1