The Accuracy Factory movesets & move database [Daniel Bryan/Bray Wyatt]

eastcoastkody

9 hours ago, stonercrazyclips said:

A hilarious Backstage Brawl glitch I encountered the first time playing Backstage Brawl.

14 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

yeah but aren't you doing this moveset for his wwe run? has he ever done it in wwe?

10 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah but aren't you doing this moveset for his wwe run? has he ever done it in wwe?

y would someone make a bobby roode moveset just based on wwe? 

Just now, eastcoastkody said:

y would someone make a bobby roode moveset just based on wwe? 

Hmm. let's see oh i know. Because he's actually a WWE Superstar? HMMMMMM.

it would have been better to make a separate moveset one for TNA and one for WWE/NXT his run in TNA was nothing like the run he had in NXT and now WWE. just putting it out there. I hardly watch TNA and i don't remember him ever doing a catching rock bottom so unless it was a few times i just wasn't watching maybe that's why i didn't know.

I wasn't complaining i just asked a simple question but you seemed to get a bit defensive. I appreciate the work you put in. in fact i've used alot of your sets for the caws i get that have no movesets at all. i only asked a question cause i was considering updating Roode's moveset since it's completely horrendous out of the box

On 11/5/2017 at 1:46 PM, Jai said:

Hmm. let's see oh i know. Because he's actually a WWE Superstar? HMMMMMM.

it would have been better to make a separate moveset one for TNA and one for WWE/NXT his run in TNA was nothing like the run he had in NXT and now WWE. just putting it out there. I hardly watch TNA and i don't remember him ever doing a catching rock bottom so unless it was a few times i just wasn't watching maybe that's why i didn't know.

I wasn't complaining i just asked a simple question but you seemed to get a bit defensive. I appreciate the work you put in. in fact i've used alot of your sets for the caws i get that have no movesets at all. i only asked a question cause i was considering updating Roode's moveset since it's completely horrendous out of the box

its not like he's been in wwe awhile. he been on the main roster for 2 months.

like....if he had been in WWE for the last 5 years...and my whole moveset was only TNA moves. Ok. But he's essentially spent like a decade in TNA...until recently. So of course im going to use moves he did in TNA. The catching rock bottom thingy i provided the gif for...just happened in TNA last year. Its not like it was a different gimmick or something. He even looks exactly the same. If it was a strictly WWE moveset. He would have 5 moves.

heck....2k gave him his own Fisherman Suplex. And that was a finisher he used back in the old TNA days. A move that he hasn't even done since maybe 2009. I didn't even want to include it. But did begrudgingly since it was mocapped specifically for him

18 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

its not like he's been in wwe awhile. he been on the main roster for 2 months.

like....if he had been in WWE for the last 5 years...and my whole moveset was only TNA moves. Ok. But he's essentially spent like a decade in TNA...until recently. So of course im going to use moves he did in TNA. The catching rock bottom thingy i provided the gif for...just happened in TNA last year. Its not like it was a different gimmick or something. He even looks exactly the same. If it was a strictly WWE moveset. He would have 5 moves.

heck....2k gave him his own Fisherman Suplex. And that was a finisher he used back in the old TNA days. A move that he hasn't even done since maybe 2009. I didn't even want to include it. But did begrudgingly since it was mocapped specifically for him

main roster maybe but i was actually considering his nxt run as well but fair enough. you've made valid points there.

like i said i stopped watching tna when the whole beer money thing was still in full swing so it's been a while. i just had never seen him do a catch rock bottom so that's why i asked.  no worries.

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2018 at 6:04 PM, eastcoastkody said:

added Daniel Bryan & Bray Wyatt

ugh. boooooooooooo

I think we all played plenty of 2012-2015 era Daniel Bryan matches........u know, in WWE13-wwe2k16. I don't have nostalgia for stuff i just did a couple games ago. I've had my fill.

instead of making 11 different models for Daniel Bryan. And having to create a damn old version of Kofi kingston. Maybe spend that showcase time and money, in letting me change the hair of the in-game roster? Or giving me 4 looks per wrestler

A big part of Daniel Bryans popularity revolved around AJ Lee. And obviously she won't be in the game. And def no CM Punk. Or Nexus. 

so its just gonna be like HHH, Roman Reigns and John Cena matches?

ultimately this kinda stuff aint for me. And i know that. Showcase hasn't been interesting in 5 years. Don't want it. aint gonna play it. It shoulda stayed dead.

I think they enjoy making Showcases more than ppl actually enjoy playing them. 

on a sidenote. The audio in that Orton/Bryan match footage was noticeably bad especially at the end. I guess it glitched?

next time you decide to throw a tantrum over something just cause it's something different. maybe let us showcase fans have our day.  good grief. is all you do is complain?