New KIDMAN & Scott Steiner Uploded !! post 1 for tags

EXecutionerX85

21 minutes ago, Guest Shawn said:

Hi can you make 1996 first crow look of sting with short hair along with starrcade version? Please say yes 

sorry bud I dont plan on it.

The man himself likes it :)

1 hour ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

Kidman uploaded

kidman quoted/retweeted your tweet!

1 minute ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

sorry bud I dont plan on it.

The man himself likes it :)

lol beat me to it. i just saw it lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dbo2700 said:

Fantastic Kidman. *Small gripe. The Levi symbol is out of place. It needs to go up on the belt area. levi-s-men-s-501-original-fit-jeans-anch

Mike Awesome looks great!! Please release him sir. He's done! 

Thanks man re upoaded ..i knew I was forgetting something lol and Awesome wil be up soon just need a moveset and all the top noveset guys are only focused on todays guys sadly

• Like 1

So I really want this Mike Awesome!  Thus, I've put together a moveset and uploaded it to CC.  I think it's pretty decent myself, but if you'd like to use it, feel free to change anything.  Hope it helps on getting Awesome released soon.

Search tags are Mike Awesome and Thornsley

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

This...any updates?

Soon my friends!

8 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Nice work again X

Thanks bro!

1 hour ago, Thornsley said:

So I really want this Mike Awesome!  Thus, I've put together a moveset and uploaded it to CC.  I think it's pretty decent myself, but if you'd like to use it, feel free to change anything.  Hope it helps on getting Awesome released soon.

Search tags are Mike Awesome and Thornsley

Thanks man I will give it a download when I can!

Big Mike & Mike Awesome has been uploaded! After 11 caws  Uploaded /23,113 times downloaded and countless hours of work etc I will be taking a break for a bit ..Ill probably come back with more previews at some point but we will see I hope everyone will enjoy!

Edited by EXecutionerX85
  • Thanks 1

Just a heads up for your Awesome the Elbow Pad logos aren't showing up.. No big deal to me cause I already change the elbow pad selection (made him wear only 1) and put the Trace logo on it.. Just thought I would say something for everyone else..

was really hoping it'd be late 97 early 98 pre nWo scott (the one with the silver belt)

looks great nevertheless

Edited by Jai

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

was really hoping it'd be late 97 early 98 pre nWo scott (the one with the silver belt)

Yeah cause this is the most made Scott.. people rarely make the '97/'98 Steiner brothers.. It's all good though cause I have mine that I made myself that I'm happy with..

1 minute ago, EvolutionIV said:

Yeah cause this is the most made Scott.. people rarely make the '97/'98 Steiner brothers.. It's all good though cause I have mine that I made myself that I'm happy with..

yeah i have a rick and scott and i do have the belt texture i was referring to but yeah i need a good suggestion for the type of ponytail scott had before going with the short black hair and yeah this attire gets done to death. don't get me wrong i'm almost in 98 wcw so i will need this but yeah lol. i stepped away to play gears of war 4 on my x1 cause i thought it'd be fair to give these creators time to get content out. i'm not really expecting alot of stuff till around new years lol

1 minute ago, Jai said:

yeah i have a rick and scott and i do have the belt texture i was referring to but yeah i need a good suggestion for the type of ponytail scott had before going with the short black hair and yeah this attire gets done to death. don't get me wrong i'm almost in 98 wcw so i will need this but yeah lol. i stepped away to play gears of war 4 on my x1 cause i thought it'd be fair to give these creators time to get content out. i'm not really expecting alot of stuff till around new years lol

All I'm missing is the Belt texture for Scott.. I don't know where to find..

3 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

All I'm missing is the Belt texture for Scott.. I don't know where to find..

i can get it to you just give me a minute to zip it to my mediafire

here you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lu0zp31750xjruw/SCOTT STEINER.rar

Edited by Jai