New KIDMAN & Scott Steiner Uploded !! post 1 for tags

EXecutionerX85

7 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Never gets old lol.. Anywho Thanks for the Justin Credible just grabbed him right now.. now I just need a good Lance Storm for the Impact Players..

Might not have to wait very long :)

thank you to everyone else for the kind words etc!

thanks for the comments guys..kidman and sandman are not 100% yet so im still taking time with them but I went ahead and previewed Michael Elgin on the first post. IF anyone has a reference picture for his blue entrance attire (Jacket) please let me know

Great start on Elgin, attires look great. As for his face, I think every wrinkle looks too deep on this one, I'd remove the forehead wrinkles all together, give the laughter lines less transparency too. It looks too aged overall. Also, if you want to go for a more up-to-date look, he no longer has the big bushy beard, it's a lot more trimmed down as shown in the second picture below. Feel free to use my moveset if you want...

elgan_en-352x528.png

DMJ2QBBW4AAghoU.jpg:large

5 hours ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

thanks for the comments guys..kidman and sandman are not 100% yet so im still taking time with them but I went ahead and previewed Michael Elgin on the first post. IF anyone has a reference picture for his blue entrance attire (Jacket) please let me know

References as requested: