New KIDMAN & Scott Steiner Uploded !! post 1 for tags

EXecutionerX85

may have to swap the raven i have out for yours (as long as there's a moveset and entrance i've been fixing movesets and entrances for the past 4 days and i'm kinda burnt out from it lol)

6 minutes ago, Jai said:

may have to swap the raven i have out for yours (as long as there's a moveset and entrance i've been fixing movesets and entrances for the past 4 days and i'm kinda burnt out from it lol)

It will have everything bro. thanks

3 minutes ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

It will have everything bro. thanks

thanks. definitely appreciate that.  you know i normally wouldn't care. but with them adding more and more stuff. people that jsut seem to want to get their content out and then claim that their creations has complete moves entrances etc really just ticks me off when it's just a blatant lie LOL i just did 2 movesets and god damnit if it didn't take me almost 2 hours lol

2 hours ago, Jai said:

thanks. definitely appreciate that.  you know i normally wouldn't care. but with them adding more and more stuff. people that jsut seem to want to get their content out and then claim that their creations has complete moves entrances etc really just ticks me off when it's just a blatant lie LOL i just did 2 movesets and god damnit if it didn't take me almost 2 hours lol

2 Hours is nothing.. that's small change..

25 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

2 Hours is nothing.. that's small change..

yeah i know. it took only 2 hours cause i still had the movesets on 2k16 and 2k17 lol if it was completely from scratch it probably would have taken days

4 minutes ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

Credible (by Nickbreaker & Myself), Taz, Raven all uploaded enjoy!

guess i'll pick up douggie for my wcw 2000 save. did you give him the franchiser (that sitout jawbreaker?) if not i'll just add it. i know that move has been tweaked. it used to be done just like douglas used to do it but hey-ho lol

1 minute ago, Jai said:

guess i'll pick up douggie for my wcw 2000 save. did you give him the franchiser (that sitout jawbreaker?) if not i'll just add it. i know that move has been tweaked. it used to be done just like douglas used to do it but hey-ho lol

its a sig but yep :)

Just now, EXecutionerX85 said:

its a sig but yep :)

awesome. 

that's what's up. yeah i think i probably woulda left it as a sig anyway and just give him the pitts plunge as a finisher

6 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

Please upload Taz without the Nuff pack dlc

Never gets old lol.. Anywho Thanks for the Justin Credible just grabbed him right now.. now I just need a good Lance Storm for the Impact Players..