New KIDMAN & Scott Steiner Uploded !! post 1 for tags

EXecutionerX85

17 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Yeah that Justin Credible is off to a really good start can't wait for it to be released..

Thanks man and with @NickBreaker putting his skills to it aswell I imagine it will be even better than what we did last year!

15 hours ago, gamre30 said:

Man, had to grab those Dudleys! I kinda like that you added the Aces and 8's attire, something different. Is Shane Douglas in your plans? Fingers and toes crossed :unsure:

I'm a huge fan of the Franchise so I think at some point I will give him a go!

7 hours ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

Thanks man and with @NickBreaker putting his skills to it aswell I imagine it will be even better than what we did last year!

I'm a huge fan of the Franchise so I think at some point I will give him a go!

That's really good to hear about Douglas.. He's my all time favorite in ECW.. I just hope we don't have to wait that long into this game for him haha since everybody is occupied with something else.. I'm surprised a good Taz hasn't been preview, there's a few REALLY bad ones on CC..

58 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

That's really good to hear about Douglas.. He's my all time favorite in ECW.. I just hope we don't have to wait that long into this game for him haha since everybody is occupied with something else.. I'm surprised a good Taz hasn't been preview, there's a few REALLY bad ones on CC..

I'm working in Taz!

Your Sabu, Sandman and Dudley Boys are honestly the best ECW alumn Create a wrestlers I've ever seen!  Any plans on doing any other classic ECW and if possible an early ECW RVD with chest and back hair and slightly different hairstyle?  RELL730 made some fantastic early ECW RVD attires but would love to see an early ECW RVD with younger looking face.

On 10/20/2017 at 5:54 PM, RVDHBKAJ said:

Your Sabu, Sandman and Dudley Boys are honestly the best ECW alumn Create a wrestlers I've ever seen!  Any plans on doing any other classic ECW and if possible an early ECW RVD with chest and back hair and slightly different hairstyle?  RELL730 made some fantastic early ECW RVD attires but would love to see an early ECW RVD with younger looking face.

thanks man no idea on ECW rob might want to ask Rel as he /Bman both perfected him last year so he has textures etc!

Ok  everyone decided to switch gears a little bit..While working on the usual ECW project I thought I would make some current guys. With that being said The Velveteen Dream has been uploaded..enjoy

thanks guys..sorry for the lack of updates ive ben pretty busy with creating 16 wrestlers for a local indy  promotion/ so I should be able to upload this thanks for the comments about Dream i like how he came out.

• Like 1