New KIDMAN & Scott Steiner Uploded !! post 1 for tags

EXecutionerX85

4 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Thanks, Appreciate it..

no problem. didn't mean to take away from this thread but hopefully since i shared it maybe X wil consider a 97 slot as well lol

Thank you all for the comments if you guys want extra attires post pictures and textures if you have them and ill hook you guys up.. No current steiner though just going back to his glory days lol

Edited by EXecutionerX85

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:22 AM, EXecutionerX85 said:

Thank you all for the comments if you guys want extra attires post pictures and textures if you have them and ill hook you guys up.. No current steiner though just going back to his glory days lol

it's really hard to get a clear shot of scott's late 97 look but here's a vid(during buff's interrupting promo) of scott and the belt (which i did post the texture up a few quotes)

nv40ol.jpg

2emnzgl.jpg

Link to the belt texture

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lu0zp31750xjruw/SCOTT STEINER.rar

Edited by Jai

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, EvolutionIV said:

Is there a texture for the frills(or whatever the stuff is) on Scott's boots.. I honestly didn't even worry about putting anything for it..

not that i'm aware of. honestly i look at it as just regular boots but he also had the types that was one color on one side and another color on the other side

6 hours ago, Jai said:

not that i'm aware of. honestly i look at it as just regular boots but he also had the types that was one color on one side and another color on the other side

yeah like 1 white boot & 1 black boot right?..

2 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Yeah thankfully you're able to put logos only on 1 boot this year so you could make an accurate Rick Steiner..

yeah i caught hell with that last year lol

18 minutes ago, Dbo2700 said:

Yea. That Jarrett is top shelf. Amazing work. 

yeah i haven't seen any jarrett looking that good

i just hope he doesn't do what razaback did where he gave jarrett the full nelson face buster instead of the Forward Russian Legsweep.  They definitely are not the same move.

• Like 1