travisalekz uploaded women caws (*new Thunder Rosa and Holidead. Miscellaneous Joshi)

travisalekz

Hello all, new member here. I'm not great at face morphing, but I try my best. Feedback is welcome. Hope someone enjoys them.

User name is travisalekz

Tags for Awesome Kong \ Kharma are "Kharma", "TNA", and "Awesome Kong"
Tags for Akira Hokuto are "Akira Hokuto", "Joshi", and "Japan"
Tags for Aja Kong are  "Joshi", "Aja Kong" and "Japan"
Tags for Bull Nakano are  "Bull Nakano", "Japan" and "Joshi"
Tags for Megumi Kudo are  "Megumi Kudo", "Joshi" and "Japan"
Tags for Manami Toyota are "Manami Toyota", "Joshi", "Japan"
Tags for Rosa are "Thunder Rosa", "Twizted Sisterz", and "Stardom"
Tags for Holidead are "Holidead", "Twizted Sisterz", and "Stardom"
lcwlj.jpg

20l14y8.jpg15qxno7.jpg

35m1tuh.jpgj8l5ba.jpg5odmrr.jpgf418w4.jpgvp9f2w.jpg

fv92js.jpgr9n9sz.jpg

Edited by travisalekz
  • Like 1

Re-uploaded Akira Hokuto with a different main costume, which is the white one shown here. I also tweaked the yellow one to be more accurate and changed hairstyle, which is all reflected in my previous comment. Added Bull Nakano with full moveset and 2 attires, the second of which is the same, but with blue hair and blue entrance robe. I'll be re-uploading a tweaked Aja Kong soon, where the facepaint doesn't blur. The tags for Bull are "Bull Nakano" "Japan" and "Joshi"
20l14y8.jpgj8l5ba.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I actually didn't have anything else in particular planned. I haven't ever messed with arenas and haven't actually seen any STARDOM, though I might give some a look to see if there's someone I feel capable of doing. I did a version of Mariko Yoshida last year, though I don't know if that's something people would want?

Here's a preview of Megumi Kudo. Took a bit longer than I expected it to, but I'm fairly satisfied with it. I couldn't find a usable pic of her boots, but I think they look alright as is. Going to possibly tweak some things with the face and definitely add a second costume, which won't need any more textures (Just 3 total on first costume) or be as time consuming if it works like I hope. I also plan to do a basic moveset, using Asuka's as a base and adding the moves of Megumi that I can.
5odmrr.jpg

• Like 1

Has rough moveset as described in previous comment. Finished second attire, though had to do it twice, because it crashed on me when I tried taking a screenshot and I didn't save before. Just mentioning it in case it's a common occurrence. Tweaked eyes\eyebrows just a little after I took the pic, but I figure it's not really noticeable. Enjoy.

Tags are "Megumi Kudo", "Joshi", and "Japan" f418w4.jpg

• Like 1

Just uploaded Manami Toyota. Only one attire, but I'm quite happy about how it came out, especially with all the rhinestones on front and back in place, with only 4 textures used. She does have a full moveset and I might add an attire later, but wanted to go ahead and get it out there. Hope you all dig it.vp9f2w.jpg

Edited by travisalekz
  • Like 1

Just uploaded Awesome Kong\Kharma, with moveset and 2 attires, using a total of 6 custom textures. I may add a little to the second attire at some point.
Tags are "Kharma", "TNA", and "Awesome Kong"

lcwlj.jpg

• Glorious 1

Just uploaded Thunder Rosa and her tag team partner Holidead. Thunder has an alternate green costume and they both have different tag team facepaints on their second attire as shown in the pics.

Tags for Rosa are "Thunder Rosa", "Twizted Sisterz", and "Stardom"
Tags for Holidead are "Holidead", "Twizted Sisterz", and "Stardom"

fv92js.jpgr9n9sz.jpg

Apologies for the late response and the inconvenience. I've pulled Akira Hokuto and Megumi Kudo. Akira's face texture wasn't showing up and even when I remade it completely from scratch it was still messing up, which leads me to believe it's a problem with the logo itself. I'll try re-uploading once we get another patch. I really hope they address it with the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, now that the new patch is out, I re-uploaded all the logos from scratch and replaced the old corrupted ones for Megumi Kudo and Akira Hokuto. I've reupload both caws to community creations. Please let me know if there are any more issues with them or any of my other caws. I definitely want to fix any if there are. Anyone feel free to add\message me on the playstation network to let me know about problems.