Broady - Will Ospreay Uploaded

Kaizoku

Mini Update: Tweaked the morhp, changed the hairstyle & facial hair started on attire  ( has anyone got a good pic or texture of the writing on his left leg and the mini flags around the waistline ?

9Y28D7.png

Edited by broady
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

That's awesome. Great job. I guess slot 2 is pick the attire you like best.

🤣 That was the plan but Rav was kind enough to let me use his textures for the Spiderman attire & ir looks a lot better now so gonna re-work them to improve the yellow attire and just have those two

18 minutes ago, broady said:

🤣 That was the plan but Rav was kind enough to let me use his textures for the Spiderman attire & ir looks a lot better now so gonna re-work them to improve the yellow attire and just have those two

That's cool. Those are the 2 attires I would have went with as well. I like when caws have different colored attires it gives each attire it's own look and feel. Like for example even if all the logo's are different but both attires trunks or tights are red they feel too similar. So Spider Man and Yellow is awesome.

I posted a topic in the WWE 2k18 Discussion section called "Why logo's go blank and how to avoid or fix" you'll want to read that.

Also here's what i explained to a guy on the 2k Forums of how to fix blank logo's it's fairly easy to do.

"Ya once your custom logo's get the blank glitch those logo's are permanently glitched blank so re using them won't change anything.Here's how to fix them and you dont delete the logo's that are glitched. All you have to do is re import a new batch of those logo's into the game these new versions of your logo's will not be glitched then just go to every logo you need to fix one by one select edit and replace the old glitched logo with the new logo. Be sure not to resize or move the logo at all just replace and accept and this will fix it.

I mentioned this in my first post so if you follow it exactly this will work as some other people have had this problem and fixed there's doing this. Example someone who had made Mia Yim on her attire 2 entrance shirt the logo was blank he did as mentioned re imported a new version of the logo swapped it with the old and it was fixed.

And on your next creation be sure to place your logo's the way you want them the first time and if your not happy with there size or placement then delete and re do it. But never go into edit to resize or move a logo after it has already been applied and your logo's wont glitch blank. But as mentioned before if they happen to already have been glitched blank you need to re import a new version of that logo and replace it."

The Mia Yim was Blackheeps that's in this section and that's how he fixed her shirt logo so just follow this and you can fix these logo's fairly quick.

I hope this helps.

Edited by KeithMajors

3 minutes ago, down16 said:

that confused me what do i need to do

Not you there's nothing a downloader can do. This will happen to others who dl as well. This happened during creations when ever the creator goes back into a logo after it was applied and goes into edit to resize or move the logo it will glitch it blank.

Broady needs to fix it then re upload it so those instructions are for him.

And Broady when this happens everything for you looks perfect the blank glitch only affects the downloader so you cant see it in your creation but everyone who dl's him will have the same issue.

So to fix just follow the instructions.

And with your next creations never go into edit the logo and resize it or move it after it was already applied. This will prevent it from going blank and save you from having to fix it. Until 2k fixes this this is the best way.

Oh and this happens to not only custom logo's but face photo's as well so never edit/resize/move them after applied.

Edited by KeithMajors

Looking at the pics down16 posted it looks like the face might be blank as well. If that's the case write down all your face layers head size ect.... re import the face photo you used and redo the face with the new photo and re put your face layers head size ect... and that will fix the face just dont ever go back into face photo and mess with it after you applied it.

I was downloading him anyway I was just waiting for more downloads. I get a bunch back in about 4 hours so i'll download him and i'll let you know which/all the layers that are blank and if the face is there or if that's blank as well. I'll keep you posted.