Dude really! His reference photos of the multiple different photos he showed, doesn't show exactly how you want his okada to look? lol wow ryee your okada looks perfect don't let this guy get you to start doubting yourself

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2

7 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

So you say, I need to put wrinkles or I should remove the wrinkles? 

All of those refs have a wrinkle where you put it. His complaint regarding that feature is invalid. I think he is looking great

• Like 2

Opinion is opinion but you're being a bit of a prick, RyeeDee don't listen to this guy, your Okada looks really good

Edited by GMC1995
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2

@Iron Man/Pentagon Jr/KennyvsOmega or whatever  name you're calling yourself lately, I don't think it is a language barrier no more but i'am getting annoyed on the demands nor the not so accurate criticism that you're giving these CAW makers wether here or at CAWS.ws.... can you just wait for them if they want to do a preview. Patience is a virtue

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

I need help, at the point with these logos thst it takes a half hour to try and clear space from place holders to get these AMAZING creations. Have come to terms that the G.O.D. Are off limits bc of the multiple attires  but can anyone tell me how logo heavy the NXT Ricochet and Golden Lover Kenny Omega is? I dont want to delete my place holders/older versions and then not be able to have anything at all if they wont download. Thanks in advance!

On 5/19/2018 at 6:25 AM, .RyeE. said:

121pcap.jpg

Holy shit! He looks like the real thing! You could convince some folks that Okada is in the game with this CAW. The detail and quality of the face is really blowing me away. Brilliant work, as always.

• Like 2

I personally think the face is perfect, but I think he means rather than the eyebrows have that signature scrunched Okada look, I think he’s suggesting a relaxed neutral face without the eyebrow scrunch

Edit: did not realize I wasn’t on the last page of the topic, holy shit that screenshot looks amazing!!

Edited by Agomera93
  • Like 1